• GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I've seen them around. I've never heard anything pro or con though. My observations though, them like other brands like Branson, even Mahindra, their dealers seem to be here one day and gone another. Personally, I'd stick with a brand that had reasonably nearby service and part availability.

tmschuller

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Grant county
    There's a dealer close to Indy. Haltom equipment ask for Scott great (317) 831-4985 in Mooresville
    I researched them and competitors and they are well made. I was told they make bobcats small tractors . The two I looked at had better specs than other brands.. green included. Good luck

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    Of all the compact utility tractors I have looked at in the sub 25HP to avoid the final 4 emissions requirement the kioti has the best price, and the best rated features. I am finding it very hard to convince myself going with a Kubota will be worth the extra 7,000 to get a tractor with less features.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I got the Kubota because of the hydrostatic drive. Grew up working with tractors and farming and didn't learn about hydrostatic drive until I was driving a forklift on the job.

Top Bottom