• ...and so much more!
  • Morgan88

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2013
    Jasper
    Hello all
    I have a fishing video running all the time in the bottom right hand corner when I am in the classifieds. Am I the only one? What gives.

Morgan88

I think I fixed their ARSE! I changed my settings and seems to have fixed it.

Last edited:

MCINDIANA

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 23, 2016
    Michigan City
    Morgan88 ... I had the fishing video pop up several days last week on the bottom right corner of the screen. So far today, I have not noticed it, but I have not been to the classifieds. I believe I had it on other pages.

Morgan88

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2013
    Jasper
    fishing video

MCINDIANA
    If it becomes a problem I went into my settings and blocked all 3rd party cookies and it went away. Could be coincidence?:)

Morgan88

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Had it yesterday. Ghost in the machine somewhere. Glad to hear at least it's not my machine anyway.

INGO IT is on it I think.

HKUSP

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Danville, IN
    It has been happening to me on mobile. I cleared everything and set my browser to not accept third party cookies but it is still coming through almost every time I switch to a different page.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I saw it the other day, and then something happened and I was no longer logged in (I'm always logged in). When I signed in, it went away.

MCINDIANA

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 23, 2016
    Michigan City
    It would be interesting to hear from INGO IT about the issue. I have not seen it since last week. I did not change the settings. It was kind of weird. Maybe it is Russian hackers!

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Just browse the site with an Android device. This is a PIA, I have to close the stupid thing every time I open a new thread. This needs fixed. And done ASAP. It is turning me away from the site.

Heavy

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2016
    Tippecanoe County
    Same here. Fishing video or some video image of a dude laying prone behind a rifle. It's been there quite a while now. Guess I'm over it now, was really annoying. I figured it was just advertising to support the site. I think it goes away after logging on, which I rarely do unless replying to a post. Just quicker for me that way.

MCINDIANA

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 23, 2016
    Michigan City
    The fishing video with my computer came up several weeks ago on my computer and has been gone from my computer for over a week ago. However, the fishing video still shows up on my Samsung phone. Hmm ...

Top Bottom