• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    Anyone watch this show? Man these cops sure deal with a lot of crap. I don't know how they deal with some of these idiots without just beating them senseless. Wish they would follow Indianapolis on this show one weekend.

yeahbaby

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Portage
    Spike TV has a show called COPS. They follow Cops in episodes real time all over the country. Excellent showing of what Cops have to deal with daily.

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    Anyone watch this show? Man these cops sure deal with a lot of crap. I don't know how they deal with some of these idiots without just beating them senseless. Wish they would follow Indianapolis on this show one weekend.

I have been watching it but I fast forward through most of the episode because a lot of it is mundane stuff that I deal with every day. I will watch the car chases and higher-risk incidents. I don't like how some departments will have the officers the crew is riding with go all the way across the county just to get footage. There was a homicide in Richland County on one episode that you know didn't just happen because it was about 10 minutes of the officers driving there, and the detective was on scene before they got there.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I can't believe how many stupid people would be free if they just kept their mouths shut (not answering questions or self incriminating) and didn't consent to searches. I guess that's why they are criminals in the first place because they aren't smart.

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    I can't believe how many stupid people would be free if they just kept their mouths shut (not answering questions or self incriminating) and didn't consent to searches. I guess that's why they are criminals in the first place because they aren't smart.

Not answering questions or refusing searches isn't guaranteed to keep one "free." More people would be "free" if they didn't commit crimes in the first place, and keeping evidence of crime anywhere one's vehicle or person is never a smart idea. The best way to avoid interaction with the police is to not draw their attention to yourself.

atvdave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    SW Indiana
    Unless the Chief is keeping it a secret, Live PD is not filming in Indy. They were in Clark County/Jeffersonville.
    You might me right, I do remember the Jeffersonville one, but I thought on one of the shows they where in Indy. But then again, I am old and my mind isn't what it used to be. :(

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    That Arizona Trooper James Casey....man he gets the strangest people. I don't know how he has such luck that he gets all the weirdos. He got shot at one time, in the face no less, and fought back to recover...really nice guy though, glad to see he is still so outgoing. I bet he is well liked in the community. On another note, it seems like honesty goes a long way with them guys. I can't believe some of the stuff they let people go with, as long as they tell the truth.

atvdave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    SW Indiana
    Looks like they are in Clark county again. I must have thought that clark county was in Indy.. Like is said... I'm getting old... :)

Top Bottom