Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 200 of 215 FirstFirst ... 100 150 190 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 210 ... LastLast
Results 1,991 to 2,000 of 2149

Thread: Live PD on A&E

  1. #1991
    Expert

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    Guess they do.......

    Canít say Iíve ever tried it, so Iíll have to take your word.
    Eating beavers just to help save trees.

  2. #1992
    Grandmaster KellyinAvon's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Brad69 View Post
    What was up with the dude at the car wash?
    "Not my car!!" Crap-load of meth and he walked??
    INGOer #25,448

  3. #1993
    Grandmaster Expat's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by KellyinAvon View Post
    "Not my car!!" Crap-load of meth and he walked??
    Got off on his tight daisy dukes....

  4. #1994
    Master Brad69's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    So they took his meth and he walked off.

    Was he wearing a bra or tube top?
    U.S. Army retired

  5. #1995
    Grandmaster KellyinAvon's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Brad69 View Post
    So they took his meth and he walked off.

    Was he wearing a bra or tube top?
    Yes...
    INGOer #25,448

  6. #1996
    aka: Vinny rkwhyte2's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    That bear seemed a little off.
    Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    Well....uh.......I got nothing man.
    The Constitution: It doesnít need to be rewritten; it needs to be reread.
    INGO # 23,621

  7. #1997
    Master Brad69's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    I generally donít expect to wait if I visit a crowded restaurant on Saturday evening if I do have to wait.
    I then demand free food and get mad when the restaurant takes the food back and tells me to get out!
    U.S. Army retired

  8. #1998
    I still care....Really
    churchmouse's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Brad69 View Post
    I generally donít expect to wait if I visit a crowded restaurant on Saturday evening if I do have to wait.
    I then demand free food and get mad when the restaurant takes the food back and tells me to get out!
    That they were told 1 year unless the owner changes their minds.....

    Thats hilarious. We would have been gone about an hour into that deal.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

    Forum Rules

    Classified Rules

    FAQ

    http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

  9. #1999
    aka: Vinny rkwhyte2's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    That they were told 1 year unless the owner changes their minds.....

    Thats hilarious. We would have been gone about an hour into that deal.
    If that is a typical wait the restaurant will be closed before they can go back not that they'll want to.
    Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    Well....uh.......I got nothing man.
    The Constitution: It doesnít need to be rewritten; it needs to be reread.
    INGO # 23,621

  10. #2000
    Master Brad69's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    That last Police chase is why I cannot be a LEO I would have emptied about 4 AR magazines into the backhoe crew during the chase after they tried to run me off the road.

    U.S. Army retired

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Button Dodge