Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 176 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: Live PD on A&E

User Info Menu

Live PD on A&E

Anyone watch this show? Man these cops sure deal with a lot of crap. I don't know how they deal with some of these idiots without just beating them senseless. Wish they would follow Indianapolis on this show one weekend.

User Info Menu

I dvr'd it once, could NOT sit thru it .....

Will try again sometime .....
    I shoot slow, and hit every time!!!!!

Donald J Trump, is MY President .....

You, can't HANDLE, the TRUTH !!!!!

YOU, want ME on THAT wall,

YOU NEED, ME on THAT wall .....

User Info Menu

I like it.. I've been watching for a few months now...

User Info Menu

Indy was on last week

User Info Menu

Spike TV has a show called COPS. They follow Cops in episodes real time all over the country. Excellent showing of what Cops have to deal with daily.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by CHCRandy View Post
    Anyone watch this show? Man these cops sure deal with a lot of crap. I don't know how they deal with some of these idiots without just beating them senseless. Wish they would follow Indianapolis on this show one weekend.
    I have been watching it but I fast forward through most of the episode because a lot of it is mundane stuff that I deal with every day. I will watch the car chases and higher-risk incidents. I don't like how some departments will have the officers the crew is riding with go all the way across the county just to get footage. There was a homicide in Richland County on one episode that you know didn't just happen because it was about 10 minutes of the officers driving there, and the detective was on scene before they got there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Birds Away View Post
    You'e thinking in circles and you have yourself surrounded.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by atvdave View Post
    Indy was on last week
    Unless the Chief is keeping it a secret, Live PD is not filming in Indy. They were in Clark County/Jeffersonville.

User Info Menu

I can't believe how many stupid people would be free if they just kept their mouths shut (not answering questions or self incriminating) and didn't consent to searches. I guess that's why they are criminals in the first place because they aren't smart.
    CASH 4 GUITARS & AMPS. Fender & Gibson. PM me.
    NRA Patron Life Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger Time View Post
    I can't believe how many stupid people would be free if they just kept their mouths shut (not answering questions or self incriminating) and didn't consent to searches. I guess that's why they are criminals in the first place because they aren't smart.
    Not answering questions or refusing searches isn't guaranteed to keep one "free." More people would be "free" if they didn't commit crimes in the first place, and keeping evidence of crime anywhere one's vehicle or person is never a smart idea. The best way to avoid interaction with the police is to not draw their attention to yourself.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Frank_N_Stein View Post
    Unless the Chief is keeping it a secret, Live PD is not filming in Indy. They were in Clark County/Jeffersonville.
    You might me right, I do remember the Jeffersonville one, but I thought on one of the shows they where in Indy. But then again, I am old and my mind isn't what it used to be.

Page 1 of 176 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast