• Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Time to ban ALL types of pants! :+1:

They have nude yoga classes.No need for yoga pants. :dunno:

Also how many people who wear yoga pants actually do yoga??? They should study that next.:dunno:

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    night-and-day-camel-towing-tshirt--female-model.jpg

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    "The samples sent to McGuire were similar to one collected in early February by Sarah Egner, director of research and curriculum development at MarineLab in Key Largo. She waded knee-deep off a boat ramp into Largo Sound, and on a sunny day the water seemed clear in her white plastic bottle. Under a microscope in her laboratory, however, two dark threads seemed to swim among red and green plankton — two microfibers."

Seems to me using plastic bottles to collect water samples in order to look for plastic particles in the water is pretty much guaranteed to result in positive tests.....

Step 1: Apply for grant.
    Step 2: Ensure you find what you were paid to look for.
    Step 3: Concoct evidence that what you were paid to look for and claim to have found really exists.
    Step 4: Fun and profit!
    Step 5: Create a Panic
    Step 6: More fun and more profit!!
    Step 7: Ban something! Now!
    Step 8: Even more fun and even more profit.

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Sorry but I *really* like my wife walking around in yoga pants. :cool:

Agreed I like seeing my wife in her yoga pants too. She may not do yoga but hse does hit the gym a few times a week. And, yes I admit there are lots of women I like seeing in yoga pants...those that I don't care to see I just look away.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I think that a general ban on yoga pants may be in order.

...as long as the ban has a exception clause that allows a august group of luminaries to grant exemptions to the ban on a case by case basis, only after a thorough investigation of the merits of the person seeking the exemption. Being the public minded person that I am, I would be willing to sacrifice my precious time to serve in such a body...er...as part of such an organization.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    :xmad: :runaway: :xmad:

guys, I'm trying to talk about a serious environmental issue, this is not a joke about women looking good in yoga pants :xmad:

that doesn't matter. What matters is the environment :xmad:

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I think that a general ban on yoga pants may be in order.

...as long as the ban has a exception clause that allows a august group of luminaries to grant exemptions to the ban on a case by case basis, only after a thorough investigation of the merits of the person seeking the exemption. Being the public minded person that I am, I would be willing to sacrifice my precious time to serve in such a body...er...as part of such an organization.

I appreciate your keen legal mind and desire to subscribe to your newsletter.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Don't get me wrong, I seriously luvs me some properly worn yoga pants but I'd happily support a ban on plastic bags for starters. Research the pacific gyre, no doubt there's an atlantic gyre, arctic gyre, etc.

Top Bottom