• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    Am I the only putz with no TRU TV? Went to watch the game and Comcast trying to make me buy a package to watch this game. I don't get it...that should be a local game! I hate when they do that....rant over.

MrAverage

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2016
    Terre Haute
    So far you've only missed Vermont hanging close. Purdue is definitely bigger and more athletic, but the longer they let them hang around.....

Grogmister

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 13, 2012
    They played an awesome 30 minutes of ball last night. Too bad the other 10 minutes they looked like a high school team. Man if they could just put a solid 40 minutes in they could make it to the end. I still have hopes but I'm pretty sure the next game will be the end for this season.

Dirty Steve

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 16, 2011
    Danville
    I have never seen a player walk down the bench and beg to be put back in like Biggie did last night when Iowa State made their run. I think he knew he could put the team on his back and carry them. I have a lot of admiration for that kid. He is tireless. I hope the Boilers can knock Kansas off next. As a Purdue Alum, it's been a loooong time.............If they put 40 minutes together like the first 30 last night, they are going to the Elite 8.

Dirty Steve

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    I have never seen a player walk down the bench and beg to be put back in like Biggie did last night when Iowa State made their run. I think he knew he could put the team on his back and carry them. I have a lot of admiration for that kid. He is tireless. I hope the Boilers can knock Kansas off next. As a Purdue Alum, it's been a loooong time.............If they put 40 minutes together like the first 30 last night, they are going to the Elite 8.

Dirty Steve

I was amazed when I read that kids Bio, that boy is a winner regardless of what happens now. He had a heck of a youth.......never played basketball until 8th or 9th grade. Lived in 5-10 homeless shelters, was obese, father a crack head.....he had every reason to fail, but instead he became a winner. An amazing young man.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage

Dirty Steve

I was amazed when I read that kids Bio, that boy is a winner regardless of what happens now. He had a heck of a youth.......never played basketball until 8th or 9th grade. Lived in 5-10 homeless shelters, was obese, father a crack head.....he had every reason to fail, but instead he became a winner. An amazing young man.

Have you noticed he helps the other team's players up after the get knocked down? I know he will go pro after this season but I wish he would stick around at least one more year.

Top Bottom