• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • yeahbaby

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Portage
    Decided to drag my mom and dad out of the house for dinner. We decided on Theo's, have not been there in a long time. Everyone had steak and was amazed at the quality of the steak. Overall service was outstanding. Probably the best restaurant steak I have ever had.

yeahbaby

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Portage
    Haven't heard of it before - but went to their website and the menu looks great. :yesway:

I was a little concerned since we had not been there in a while that the quality may have gone downhill. No way, it was as good as I remembered. We got there at 6 and the place was packed, we had reservations. Now I must they are a bit pricey. Their cheapest steak starts at $39.95. Although for a once in a while treat, it's was worth it.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Where is Highland in relation to the Crown Point gun show? Could you make the restaurant on way back to Lafayette after hitting breweries (and Blythe's) in Griffith? Asking for a friend.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Never been there but good Lord! 39.95 for a steak! I'll go buy myself a 2lb filet and grill it myself. No tip necessary, and guarantee will it better. I'm not one for paying high dollar prices for food i know i can make better at home. Not big on paying high prices for someone else to cook for me. Guess thats why when we go out for dinner, its Steak n Shake. Lol

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Where is Highland in relation to the Crown Point gun show? Could you make the restaurant on way back to Lafayette after hitting breweries (and Blythe's) in Griffith? Asking for a friend.
    Yeah, Highland is pretty much west of Griffith. It's doable if you're coming from Griffith. Just abit north to Ridge Rd. Then west a couple of miles to Indianapolis Blvd. Then south. You're in Highland.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009

Coming from Blythe's in Griffith, probably 3-5 mi., unless Blythe's has moved since I lived up there. Should be 10-15 minutes drive time. Head south from Blythes a block or so and then west on Main to Indianapolis then north a mile or 2. Or N from Blythe's a mile or so to 45th and then west on 45th to Indianapolis then North for a half mile or so.

From the steak house north on Indianapolis to 80/94 or west on Ridge Rd to I-65.

Top Bottom