Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by patience0830 View Post
    Cash up front?

Otherwise the psition is doggy style and the bank is the dog. You know what that makes you. Right?

But you're right. That's a solid truck.

With a really ugly grill.

And a PITA short bed.

And a funny looking paint job.
    most people are owned by banks. That's how they get you. And when I say owned i mean, lose your job and everything including your snuggie is getting repo'd the next month

Quote Originally Posted by patience0830 View Post
    Cash up front?

Otherwise the psition is doggy style and the bank is the dog. You know what that makes you. Right?

But you're right. That's a solid truck.

With a really ugly grill.

And a PITA short bed.

And a funny looking paint job.
    I've got my eye on a new 2016 that's still sitting on the lot. I agree with the grill on the 2017 models, I'm not a fan but it wouldn't be a deal breaker either. The graphics are pretty easy to remove with a heat gun and some patience.

As far as paying cash, I'm afraid the decisions I made early in life prevent me from dropping $50,000 cash on anything. That said, the decisions I've made since then have allowed me to borrow money cheap enough and allowed me the negotiating power to make it pretty painless to borrow for the few things I need to. Paying for my Son's college has put a slight hitch in my giddyup but I've been working my a$$ off to pay that $36k debt off in less than a year. Once I accomplish that goal I will make no apologies for borrowing at a good rate (currently looking at 1.59%) to buy a truck that I'll drive well past the payoff date of the loan.
    There's lots of ________ on here who don't fit your particular stereotype, smearing us with goofball sophistry is what is out of line. It just makes gunowners look like *******s.

- CarmelHP

The Toyota trucks are nice. I have a 4Runner now, and I got to spend 3 days in a Landcruiser in the Andes back in 2014.

The Ford trucks are nice. My company truck is an F150, and the family farm trucks are F350 and F550.

The Chevy and Dodge trucks are nice, though I have much less experience with them.

Everybody makes a good truck anymore.

Except the Koreans. Hyundai and Kia still just make ridiculous trucks.
    "The problem with internet quotations is that many are not genuine." -Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by phylodog View Post
    I've got my eye on a new 2016 that's still sitting on the lot. I agree with the grill on the 2017 models, I'm not a fan but it wouldn't be a deal breaker either. The graphics are pretty easy to remove with a heat gun and some patience.

As far as paying cash, I'm afraid the decisions I made early in life prevent me from dropping $50,000 cash on anything. That said, the decisions I've made since then have allowed me to borrow money cheap enough and allowed me the negotiating power to make it pretty painless to borrow for the few things I need to. Paying for my Son's college has put a slight hitch in my giddyup but I've been working my a$$ off to pay that $36k debt off in less than a year. Once I accomplish that goal I will make no apologies for borrowing at a good rate (currently looking at 1.59%) to buy a truck that I'll drive well past the payoff date of the loan.
    cant beat that. You've done good.

Sharpshooter
    If money was no object I'd get rollback tow truck either an F650 or a Kenworth T270.

Meh. I'll stick to bigger trucks.

This is my lottery daily driver.

Quote Originally Posted by pudly View Post
    FYI- You can make that assumption, but not everyone intends to dicker.
    Quote Originally Posted by rhino View Post
    Sponge Bob was the engineer who designed the Glock trigger. The feel of the trigger press was a self-portrait.

***Hey, you be friends with Kirk Freeman and see how it affects you.***
    INGOer # 23050

I'm danger close to being in the financial position to buy one of these: New 2017 Ram Power Wagon - Available Fall 2016Solid front axle. 400+HP & torque. 4.10's. Front sway bar disconnect. Manual transfer case. Factory 12,000lb winch. Now that is a truck.
    I'll admit that power wagon is pretty bada$$! I do like the raptors and such but too much money for this guy. Too busy buying ammo/ar15s and kids clothes lol. Seriously though our family vehicle is a '11 GMC Yukon XL because we can haul everyone plus gear places.
    Improvidus Apto quod Victum

Wow! Thats the best rate ive seen in a long time! Credit union? Power wagons are killer, i just wish so much there was a cummins option, considering i hate gas in big trucks. No big deal, killer out of the box if you ever get the itch too leave some pavement!
    Honey badger don't care, Honey Badger don't give a sh!i!

Yessir, received an email a few weeks ago from the credit union with that rate.
    There's lots of ________ on here who don't fit your particular stereotype, smearing us with goofball sophistry is what is out of line. It just makes gunowners look like *******s.

- CarmelHP

What happened to trucks just being trucks? Why can't they just put a big ass engine in a solid frame and no frills body? Sure, you've got the WT variants, but for the most part they even strip out the useful options on those. Give me the power, ground clearance and all the other beasty goodies and keep the air conditioned seats, dual heated cup holders and passenger side makeup mirror. It's a truck for Christ's sake!

"The World's Not Safe Anymore" - Found etched into a door in NE KY,USA, 2010.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast