At least a dozen injured on Westminster Bridge near UK Parliament, attacker shot

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    As with anything fresh, details are hazy. Early reports a man plowed through civilians, exited car with knife, shot by police.

Will add links as they arise.

Edit: Ugh... seeing some pictures of some of the crash victims. Very gruesome.

Edit: Leader of Britain's House of Commons says police officer stabbed outside Parliament.

Edit: Shots Fired Outside U.K. Parliament

Edit: U.K. Parliament on Lockdown: One Assailant Shot Dead After Cop Stabbed

C7h7isdW0AEYNVP.jpg:small

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Car + Knife does have a "looks like a duck, quacks like a duck" quality to it. Similar to Ohio State attacker last November.

Edit: London police say they are treating Westminster attack 'as terrorist incident until we know otherwise'

nate77

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    Bunker Hill
    Sadly, what you`ve said is true. And if liberals had their way, this would be much more common in America too, as they`d love to send in more refugees, as well as have you disarmed.

At this point, I have zero faith that Trump can overcome the Deep State, so look for this to become normal here too.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    At this point, I have zero faith that Trump can overcome the Deep State, so look for this to become normal here too.

We are no longer a voice or so it seems. Bring these douche bags over here and our world will be turned upside down. Then big brother can get what they have always desired.

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    We are no longer a voice or so it seems. Bring these douche bags over here and our world will be turned upside down. Then big brother can get what they have always desired.

Yessir, exactly correct. All the more reason we need strong, trusted allies among ourselves, both spiritually, as well as physically. With plenty of weapons and ammo.

JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    Prolly another fundamentalist Amish terrorist.:rolleyes:

My coworker that voted for Hillary overheard us talking about it and said, "The same thing happened here with the Olympics and Oklahoma City." Way to cherry pick, huh? I fired back, "Yeah, and San Bernardino, the Pulse nightclub, Boston, Chattanooga . . ."

Top Bottom