• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indy4x4fab

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    East side of Indy
    Well I'm not new but my count is low post or reply wise. I found a gun I've been looking for for a couple weeks in my price range but can't private message the gentleman about it or comment to his post cause I have not hit my 50 post count yet. So what's the best advice you guys have to offer up other then keep committing and posting? I don't want to just mindlessly start posting and commenting to post just to get my count up. Mainly because I also don't want to be in trouble for racking my count up by doing something wrong or dum.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    Well I'm not new but my count is low post or reply wise. I found a gun I've been looking for for a couple weeks in my price range but can't private message the gentleman about it or comment to his post cause I have not hit my 50 post count yet. So what's the best advice you guys have to offer up other then keep committing and posting? I don't want to just mindlessly start posting and commenting to post just to get my count up. Mainly because I also don't want to be in trouble for racking my count up by doing something wrong or dum.

Become a site supporter. $20 and good for a full year. It allows you to have 500 private messages instead of just 50 along with a few other perks. There is a section for site supporter group buys & specials and even a give away now and then. If you're going to be using the site a place to buy and sell then do the right thing and help out.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    You can either post to threads that you can contribute to in a way that is meaningful or you can pay the site supporter fee of $20 and get access that way.

Keep in mind that a lot of members won't sell to people with low post counts that they haven't had the opportunity to "get to know". I don't deal with strangers when selling things online for my own safety so being a contributing member can help you in more than one way when it comes to using the classifieds on this forum.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    So you don't want to rack up your post count by doing something wrong or dumb? ...... Have you ever heard of Midget Strippers?:rockwoot:

indy4x4fab

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    East side of Indy
    Become a site supporter. $20 and good for a full year. It allows you to have 500 private messages instead of just 50 along with a few other perks. There is a section for site supporter group buys & specials and even a give away now and then. If you're going to be using the site a place to buy and sell then do the right thing and help out.

Thanks bud, that helps alot.

indy4x4fab

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    East side of Indy
    You can either post to threads that you can contribute to in a way that is meaningful or you can pay the site supporter fee of $20 and get access that way.

Keep in mind that a lot of members won't sell to people with low post counts that they haven't had the opportunity to "get to know". I don't deal with strangers when selling things online for my own safety so being a contributing member can help you in more than one way when it comes to using the classifieds on this forum.

I plan to join first thing in the morning. Got to wait till the money is in the bank to spend it.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    Do not forget if you go the site supporter route that you need to send a message to Que. Tell him that you just paid your site supporter fee and need your post count adjusted so you can access the classifieds. It's not an automatic adjustment, they have to manually change the count up to 50 so you can post in there. Here's the link for more info.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...berships-here-read-become-site-supporter.html

indy4x4fab

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    East side of Indy
    Do not forget if you go the site supporter route that you need to send a message to Que. Tell him that you just paid your site supporter fee and need your post count adjusted so you can access the classifieds. It's not an automatic adjustment, they have to manually change the count up to 50 so you can post in there. Here's the link for more info.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...berships-here-read-become-site-supporter.html

Thank you for that important part.

indy4x4fab

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    East side of Indy
    You should be grandfathered in after 6 years.

Not sure if I agree with that but thanks for the support. I believe the site owners are right this is an earned or paid for right. It shouldn't just be given to a person cause they want it. Beside everything worked out ok a got my gun I was looking for and I'm still increasing my count on post. Plus this post has also been educational, for a blind guy like me. How if I had paid more attention and read the site adds at the right hand side of the main page it tell a non blind person how to fix or solve my problem.

Top Bottom