• GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I got around to giving my mower it's spring tune up yesterday. When done (well, mostly), I took it out in the yard and engaged the blades for a test drive. And sure enough, the grass is really growing in certain parts of the yard. I'll probably be starting the season mowing wet grass judging by the weather forecast this week.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    I was looking at the backyard this morning, amazed at how green it is. Time to put the mower back on the tractor.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    I mowed all winter. Dang stuff never stops growing. Just going to have to mow more often from here on.

TB1999

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 22, 2010
    I'm going to need a new mower this year. With all the trees and bushes and plants my landlord has, yard maintenance is a constant struggle.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I haven't mowed yet but I did summerize the snow blower and moved it to the back of the garage while bringing the mower to the front.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    the boy should be mowing this week, he's been super sick with his allergies and other issues so I will probably get it done for him.

Fizzerpilot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2016
    Avon
    Not yet... I cut it pretty low in the fall, I think I mowed on Dec 5th this past year. It Is greening up nicely, and I hit it with some fertilizer yesterday, along with the first of two grub/pest treatments. I suspect it will be ready for a quick clip next week with these temps, rain, and food...

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I still need to cut down a little ornamental grass from last year :(

and no, the mowing service has not been out yet :):

I was supposed to cut that down? I planted ornamental grass in a few spots and didn't cut any of it...guess I better add that to my spring clean up list. :ugh:

No mowing here yet, but I told the hubby he can take my snow tires off of the truck on April 1st and take the cement blocks out of the bed.

I've been busy raking leaves out of flower beds...several more to do. Sticks have been picked up but no mowing yet. Mole killing has already begun. We got our first one with the trap Thursday.

Fizzerpilot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2016
    Avon
    I hope to get the mulch down next week, and be done... then I can settle in with the new pellet grill and some beer, for the rest of the summer.

Top Bottom