New Palestine
    17505271_773899719436138_9208281726547139120_o.jpg

jagee

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    This is the FIRST Light Up The Hills Rally and is looking to be a lot of fun. I hope to be able to ride out, but haven't ironed out all of the details yet.

Link for more info: Light Up The Hills Rally | Fellowship of Motorcycle Ministries (FMM) is a ministry formed to facilitate Christian motorcycle clubs, ministries, assocations, and groups to communicate and coordinate their work for the Kingdom of God through an annual

Let me know if you have other questions. I am not an organizer of the event, but I know people who know people.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    I want to. My dads band is playing at least 2 shows during the weekend. I want to see them, and ride with him out there. Don't know if I can afford it, though.
    It's a little cheaper if you stay outside of Sturgis. At least it use to be. I would roll up a tent and stay about 30 miles outside of Sturgis. Campsites are about $50-$75 a nite now.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    It's a little cheaper if you stay outside of Sturgis. At least it use to be. I would roll up a tent and stay about 30 miles outside of Sturgis. Campsites are about $50-$75 a nite now.

Tent camping at the chip is free with admission to the rally. It's all the hotels there and back, food, gas, etc...

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Tent camping at the chip is free with admission to the rally. It's all the hotels there and back, food, gas, etc...
    It's been almost 30 yrs. since I've been there. I'm sure the prices have skyrocketed since then. Me and the wife have talked about going again. You should go at least once. Truly is worth it.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    It's been almost 30 yrs. since I've been there. I'm sure the prices have skyrocketed since then. Me and the wife have talked about going again. You should go at least once. Truly is worth it.

May thoughts exactly, I want to go at least once. This Christian rally would be a good way to experience the area without the wild and crazy big rally.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    May thoughts exactly, I want to go at least once. This Christian rally would be a good way to experience the area without the wild and crazy big rally.
    Maybe you can take Chez with ya... I hear he's getting a sweet deal on a springer!

Top Bottom