• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    I mean... I feel like the unibody "SUVs" are wagons with poor handling characteristics.

I am excited about this, though. We are somewhere in the range of 12 to 18 months from replacing my wife's car, and this will likely be on the short list.

Nojoy621

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 10, 2016
    Crown point
    Agreed, but you can't say wagon in the US, people get scared. Even Buick is reluctant to calling this a wagon, and have referred to it as a "true crossover"

it it should be interesting to see how it goes, I'm just hoping to see a v6 in the GS model when they fully unveil it in New York next week.

ws6guy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 10, 2010
    westside
    There's a CTS-V wagon that runs around brownsburg that is lowered and sounds like it has an SLP straight through exhaust. It takes you by surprise when he launches from a stop light

Areoflyer09

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 28, 2017
    Indianapolis
    I really wanted a wagon as my next vehicle and given we love out current Regal it made sense. Unfortaubelty, they cladded the sides in the stupid plastic pieces and the odd trim line that runs the roof edge. The Opel Insignia wagon looks so much better without the plastic bits.

I wanted the Buick to be awesome, but it looks I'm back to looking at Volvos.

Top Bottom