• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    One person dead after lift comes in contact with electrical wires in downtown Danville - 13 WTHR Indianapolis

This was a good friend of mine and a fellow local contractor. I had known Chris most of my life. He will be missed. I think at some time Chris had worked for damn near everyone in Danville. Was big in the American Legion, always would play Santa and the Easter bunny at the kid events, helped people who were displaced by storms and down on luck. A good man and we will all miss him, but he set a good example for us all to look up to. May he rest in peace.

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Danville
    Sorry to hear this and sorry I never had the chance to meet him. I ran into several people today who did, and all had wonderful things to say about him. Prayers for his family. God bless his soul.

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    Thanks everyone for the kind words, thoughts and prayers for Chris...his wife and kids will especially need them. Just thought I would mention they set up a go fund me for his funeral expenses since he had no life insurance and was the main source of income in the family. A testament to the kind of guy he was, the goal was to raise $15K for funeral and there has already been nearly $19K donated in less then 24 hours. Also gonna have several fundraiser concerts and such this summer with all proceeds to the family. This little town makes me proud to be a part of. Chris was always helping someone out, whether it was a fellow contractor who needed help, sick or hungry kids, playing the easter bunny, helping a single mother rebuild her destroyed home by raising donations, or volunteering to clean gutters on the church. It is nice to know that people will now help his family out.

Top Bottom