• ...and so much more!
  • Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    I logged into my Photobucket account tonight and I am unable to see a single one of my over 4500 photos I have stored there.

I have checked some of my threads on this website, just about all of my photos here are linked to Photobucket. Seems I can see the pictures here on INGO. Just can't see them on Photobucket, can not upload any new photos on Photobucket at this time.

Seems to be more than a few irate people on the Photobucket page on Facebook, as well as an ongoing blog on the Photobucket site.

Anyone else besides me having this issue?? Sucks don't it?? :(

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I downloaded a pic from google images on my phone and then I could not see it to upload in photobucket. When I screenshotted it I could upload it :xmad:. I saw the pic of my phone but PB wouldn't recognize it. I wonder if it's some copyright software.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    Photobucket always gives me fits.

I hear you. But this is an actual malfunction of the website that is affecting everyone. So I would imagine that anyone here on INGO who uses Photobucket and has been trying to post any pics the last few days has been impacted. I wanted to post a couple items in the classifieds this weekend but haven't been able to yet.

Seems like they've been focused more on their sales side lately, they call it "Print Shop" or something to that affect. They've been having some serious technical issues.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    I downloaded a pic from google images on my phone and then I could not see it to upload in photobucket. When I screenshotted it I could upload it :xmad:. I saw the pic of my phone but PB wouldn't recognize it. I wonder if it's some copyright software.

I think it's affecting everyone Doc.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    As a systems admin, I can tell you Sunday is a prime day for running maintenance and patches on servers. I wouldnt be surprised if its a maintenance window.

Expect it to be resolved by tomorrow AM.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Are you referring to a mobile/cell phone app? My wife took a bunch of gun pics for me today and I uploaded them to my PC, now trying to upload to photobucket, no worky.

Yep. Android app for photobucket. It always works fune for me. Once in a while, I'll try to use it on my laptop or chromebook. When it won't work, I'll just use my phone and bw done with it.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I just used the Bucket and it worked for me.
    Yes, the bucket can be problematic at times.
    If I did not have so much on there I would be tempted to use another site.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    So sounds like those of you using the mobile app are able to upload pics. Just curious - if you go to your account on the Photobucket site, are you able to view your pics on Photobucket? I can actually see my pics here on INGO, but am unable to see them on Photobucket.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    I just checked again. Mine still are not showing. I have a laptop at work, will check tomorrow. Of course, I can't work on my personal stuff at work. My boss is kind of funny that way.
    Tell your boss there's an important matter on INGO and he'll just have to wait. :)

I just checked my account, I can view all my pics.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Key point many seemed to have missed. OP commented that the PC/web interface wasnt working. Yet many here posted that the Mobile app worked. apples and oranges.

"I just noticed my brake lights are out."
    "huh. I just looked at your headlights and they are on."

Many complex systems use multiple server farms to run their sites. That can cause some services to fail while others still work. food for thought.

Top Bottom