Active shooter in Cleveland streams murder live on Facebook. Manhunt underway.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    The coward will likely off himself when confronted but even if he is captured he might see 5% of what he deserves once convicted. There will be no shortage of morons standing in line to make excuses for him. Thousands more idiots will blame the gun.

HubertGummer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 7, 2016
    McCordsville
    Hopefully, if he trys that again, it will be to someone who is equally armed...and they shoot him in his face.

Getting really tired of hearing about all this senseless violence against innocent people.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Jesus.

Just saw the video of him killing the old man on the sidewalk. Told him to say something, "that's why this about to happen", points a Glock at his face and kills him. No remorse at all. This is ****ing sick.

The guy is calling it the "Easter Day Slaughter", claims to have killed 14 people so far. Apparently this ***** is upset because his girlfriend dumped him or some ****. ****ing coward piece of ****.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Mayor and Chief giving update right now. They don't believe he's actually killed 14-15 people, and think it's only the one elderly man so far.

Edit: Now there's a livestream of a civilian hunting the guy down. Dude in a "Punisher" shirt, police scanner in his car, driving around Cleveland. YouTube channel "Brian iCitizenNews"

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I hate to think General Mattis' quote from 2003 in Iraq are words to live by in this country. The odds were the same for the old man killed today as they were for the rest of us.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Edit: Now there's a livestream of a civilian hunting the guy down. Dude in a "Punisher" shirt, police scanner in his car, driving around Cleveland. YouTube channel "Brian iCitizenNews"
    Good on him, although, shoot, shovel, and shut up would be better than a livestream! This probably won't end well for the "Punisher"?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    People crave so much attention that they're streaming murders on Facebook now. And Facebook leaves this up? Sick and sad what society has come to.

If we think back I believe it was People magazine and then a flood of copy cats that started this insane mindset. Social media just stepped up the game.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    If we think back I believe it was People magazine and then a flood of copy cats that started this insane mindset. Social media just stepped up the game.

It tends to put everyone on a somewhat-even playing field. Feeds into the sociopathic and narcissistic attitudes, instant gratification. Anyone out there can show up live on the internet, any time, and do whatever they want... knowing it'll be seen by thousands or millions. Once it's there, it's nearly impossible to remove.

That's a huge draw to people like this.

I hate this man. I hate how awful it felt to see him kill that old man for no legit reason. Disgusting, and I can't wait until he gets his. I hope he fails to cowardly take himself out when they close in. Want him to suffer long.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    This is Robert Godwin. RIP.

This is the man that was approached on the street by the piece of **** and killed in cold blood.

So, again, RIP Mr. Godwin. I hope he lived a long and happy life prior to it being ended by the pathetic ****.

C9k0OGAW0AEWwn2.jpg:small
    C9k0OGDXUAAvXuy.jpg:small

Last edited:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    My condolences to his family (the victim).;

And, let's stop making the shooter famous.
    Simply announce there is a murder loose.
    No need to tell people to watch it.
    Or tell him people are watching.

Top Bottom