• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    And because the Obamessiah would have bowed to the little runt and increase the subsidies but Trump is standing up to him we all know whose fault it will be.

Absolutely correct. Like with Iran, this should have already been taken care of, and because, like Iran, it was not, it will be more costly to resolve when it is, finally dealt with.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    We've been preparing for this since 1953. Then again, no plan survives contact with the enemy (von Moltke the Elder). I can tell you the norks are in for one hell of a fight.

K_W

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 14, 2008
    Indy / Carmel
    We've been preparing for this since 1953. Then again, no plan survives contact with the enemy (von Moltke the Elder). I can tell you the norks are in for one hell of a fight.
    NK has been a fascination of mine for a while... the whole population knows it sucks there but are too prideful to admit it. They know they're being lied to and that the elite have it all but it's either comply and keep what they have, or they fear the party will take all they have.

The military is a job that puts food on the table, I doubt the regular soldier actually wants to fight if not under threat of execution for not fighting.

Hit one of KJ Jr's fancy parades and take out enough heads of state and the regulars will either turn on their masters or go home.

GunSlinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 20, 2011
    Right here.
    A 'war' with N. Korea and the US might last a week, but not likely.

If I were the CNC, the very next time the crazy fat kid announced he will lay waste to the US I'd publicly shout for days/weeks on end "Do it you little wimp, just do it." Then if he tried anything I'd carpet bomb the north from the DMZ to the Chinese border...several times. I'd also tell China and Russia that if they even thought about lifting a finger to help the north we'd include them as well. Scorched earth...end of the world.

Spear Dane

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 4, 2015
    Kokomo area
    GS1467_-_Enlisted_Nine_-_Be_Polite_1024x1024.jpg

Top Bottom