Keystroke Encryption? Anybody use & recommendations?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bmbutch

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    Online only cc card jacked again. Always run antivirus before using & it always stays in draws by laptop. Only $1 to golden frog, my guess is that was a test. Chase caught it & shut it down.

Anyway, either some site I buy from has security issues or I have a keylogger my system isn't detecting.

Any INGOers use keystroke Encryption or have other suggestions?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Personally, I would not suffer malware to reside on any of my devices and try to find some sort of workaround, YMMV. Many loggers require rootkit tools to remove, so if you're not comfortable operating at that sort of level might want to call in the pros

jkaetz

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Online only cc card jacked again. Always run antivirus before using & it always stays in draws by laptop. Only $1 to golden frog, my guess is that was a test. Chase caught it & shut it down.

Anyway, either some site I buy from has security issues or I have a keylogger my system isn't detecting.

Any INGOers use keystroke Encryption or have other suggestions?
    Most compromises are not on your end. It's much more profitable to target large repositories of card info and not end users directly. I went through 3 card numbers in a year and know it wasn't on my end. Haven't had anything since.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Most compromises are not on your end. It's much more profitable to target large repositories of card info and not end users directly. I went through 3 card numbers in a year and know it wasn't on my end. Haven't had anything since.

Yep, I also went through 3 different cards in 2015....The bank said certain retailers had been hacked. Had to do a new debit card a couple of months ago because of a retailer hack. Bank just automatically sent me a new card even though nobody tried to hit my card for anything.

Top Bottom