• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tanfodude

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2012
    4 Seasons
    A woman is at home, when she suddenly hears someone knocking at her door.
    She goes to the door, opens it and sees a man standing there.
    He asks the lady, “Do you have a vagina?”

She slams the door in disgust.

The next morning she hears a knock at the door. It’s the same man and he asks the same question to the woman, “Do you have a vagina?”
    She slams the door again.

Later that night when her husband gets home, she tells him what has been happening for the last two days.
    The husband tells his wife in a loving and concerned voice, “Honey, I am taking the day off tomorrow, so I can be home in case this guy shows up again.”

The next morning they hear a knock at the door.
    The husband whispers to the wife, “Honey, I’m going to hide behind the door and just listen. If it is the same guy as before, I want you to answer yes to his question, because I want to a see where he’s going with this.”
    She nods yes to her husband and opens the door. Sure enough, the same fellow is standing there.
    Once again he asks, “Do you have a vagina?”
    “Yes I do,” says the lady.

The man replies, “Good, would you mind telling your husband to leave my wife’s alone and start using yours!”

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    A woman says to her husband "the washing machine is broken, you need to fix it."
    He points to his shirt and says "do you see 'Maytag' on my shirt?" And went back to reading the paper.

A couple days later she says "Honey the van is making a funny noise, can you look at it?"
    He points to his shirt and says "do you see 'Mr Goodwrench' on my shirt?" And went back to reading the paper.

A couple days later she tells her husband "so the neighbor came over and fixed the van and the washer. He said I could either blow him or make him a pie for his trouble."
    Her husband said "Good! What kind of pie did you make him?"
    She pointed to her chest and said "Do you see 'Betty Crocker' anywhere on my dress?"

TB1999

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 22, 2010
    A woman is at home, when she suddenly hears someone knocking at her door.
    She goes to the door, opens it and sees a man standing there.
    He asks the lady, “Do you have a vagina?”

She slams the door in disgust.

The next morning she hears a knock at the door. It’s the same man and he asks the same question to the woman, “Do you have a vagina?”
    She slams the door again.

Later that night when her husband gets home, she tells him what has been happening for the last two days.
    The husband tells his wife in a loving and concerned voice, “Honey, I am taking the day off tomorrow, so I can be home in case this guy shows up again.”

The next morning they hear a knock at the door.
    The husband whispers to the wife, “Honey, I’m going to hide behind the door and just listen. If it is the same guy as before, I want you to answer yes to his question, because I want to a see where he’s going with this.”
    She nods yes to her husband and opens the door. Sure enough, the same fellow is standing there.
    Once again he asks, “Do you have a vagina?”
    “Yes I do,” says the lady.

The man replies, “Good, would you mind telling your husband to leave my wife’s alone and start using yours!”

Not what I was expecting..good one.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    beer_vs_makeup.jpg

Top Bottom