• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • myhightechsec

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2016
    The Region
    Yes, it is a joke. Yes, we cannot count on the stereotype for our salvation. But it is a funny joke. And semi-true.
    antifa%20upper%20body%20strength.jpg

MohawkSlim

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2015
    15th Street, Bedford
    I had somewhat of a talk about this today with a millennial co-worker. He seems to think the lefties are getting charged up and ready to pick a fight but they realize they're too weak to win against mean old conservatives so it probably wouldn't happen.

What concerns me is these "we're all equal" folks will ignore the obvious in terms of violence but, instead of applying logic, they use emotion and their actions aren't actually actions - they're reactions. When folks react, they tend to do so in emotionally-charged ways like violence. Instead of a strong man standing up for what he believes in he is, instead, a weak child who shoots up the school.

They demand to be acknowledged. More than anything they're worried about being heard. They'll lash out in ways they wouldn't otherwise because it's their only way to be taken seriously.

The only good thing coming out of all this is they're starting to buy guns "because Trump is literally Hitler" and they have the right to defend themselves. (All that "only the police and military should have guns" stuff seems to have disappeared.) Many are seeking out training and as they do they're becoming indoctrinated into the right-leaning, conservative culture. Some are beginning to like it! Some are even grabbing that light bulb above their heads and turning it the rest of the way. "Huh. Maybe I do like a little self-sufficiency. I think I'll give this a whirl."

If we can be patient with them we may just bring them over to our side. Remember, they're sensitive. But they're also (supposed to be) open-minded.

Top Bottom