NWI
    Last edited:

LtScott14

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Porter County
    Was a member in days past. The indoor range was small, but worked. I like outside shooting until a guy approached me and said to not shoot on the range, backstops weren't holding back projectiles. I didn't know who the guy even was a member. The backstops looked ok to me, no one around to support that guy. No posting anywhere to not shoot, think he was a goof. Some people were okay, went to couple functions that were fun. Asked about the" Range Goof", no one ever saw him? So, do dumb people like to stroll around on a live fire range, then chew you out? The issue ended when I moved 35 miles south.

Actually I wouldn't mind getting back there now as I am older, and sure the Club doesn't allow the range to be used if it is unsafe. If anyone has info to join can you PM me? Thank you in advance.

Add on: Ok got to the link for Sat 4-29-17 Event Day. Also no more outdoor range(didn't know that earlier). No issue actually. I think I may do the drive to see the Club on Saturday. Use to live 5 mins away from there.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom