• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    Trying to put my MS attachments grapple, onto my brother in laws tractor. The Grapple was ordered to fit my Mahindra 1526 with the Mahindra 3rd function. His is a Kioto 3510 or 4010 with a WR long 3rd function kit. Kioti says they are using "standard" connectors. I assume they mean Pioneer. The manual for my third function doesn't say anything about the style. The grapple hose ends are 1/2 inch O ring style.

You can see in the picture some subtle differences. I don't know what I am looking at here, or how to tell which is the "real" standard, and which is something else. I am hoping that the parts I need to purchase will be somewhat common.

here is the end of the hose off the grapple. I tried to take the male fitting off the third function on the Kioti and add it onto the end of the hose on the grapple, but it was to big and wouldn't thread on. I am not sure how though because they look **** near the same size shanks in this photo.

Also, in the first picture the male fitting that's in my hand, that came off the grapple, WOULD NOT FIT into the female on the tractor. It looked close, but was just slightly to large and wouldn't fit at all.

EVERYBODY, is telling me that theirs is the "standard" fitting, someones lying.

Gary119

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2015
    Southern Indiana
    Going to stick my neck out here as I haven't personally worked on these tractors. But for one thing those aren't Pioneer couplers. They are probably proprietary hydraulic couplers. You could go to where you purchased the tractor to get a coupler or visit Rural King, they have a nice assortment of fittings/couplers, and replace the male/female couplers. Also your tractor manufacturer may sell an adaptor.

K_W

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 14, 2008
    Indy / Carmel
    Check Wranglerstar Youtube channel, he talks about finding a very odd fitting on his foreign tractor.

I unfortunately don't have time to find it I have only enough time to post this.

RiNo6589

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 31, 2017
    Northeast indiana
    It is either an iso-a or iso-b coupler. Call me(richie) at power components corporation in fort Wayne if you are still having trouble figuring this out! I will help you out.

FWP9MM

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 22, 2010
    Bluffton
    It is either an iso-a or iso-b coupler. Call me(richie) at power components corporation in fort Wayne if you are still having trouble figuring this out! I will help you out.

Power Componets Corporation are good people, I have had a few hydraulic hoses made over the years.

Top Bottom