• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    I am very excited for this movie as both a WW2 buff and a giant Christopher Nolan fan, Nolan has directed some of the best movies to be released in the last 15 years, The Batman Trilogy, Interstellar, Inception and The Prestige to name just a few (all movies on that list highly recommended also) .

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    I've seen lots of very good films on WWII, but Dunkirk has not received much attention. I hope that the Anglo-French command mistakes are presented.

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    LOL. I work at the glass factory in Dunkirk Indiana.
    It's a great little town full of good good people.
    And the usual assortment of knuckleheads.
    My first thought was "Oh, Lord, what have they done now?"
    LOL

MarkC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2016
    Mooresville
    LOL. I work at the glass factory in Dunkirk Indiana.
    It's a great little town full of good good people.
    And the usual assortment of knuckleheads.
    My first thought was "Oh, Lord, what have they done now?"
    LOL

That's kind of what I thought when I saw the name.... my room mate in the Academy was a former deputy town marshal in Dunkirk. Of course, that was back in the 1980's.

Hkindiana

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Southern Hills
    There are already complaints that the movie is "too white" and "not diverse enough". Who cares that it is HISTORICALLY ACCURATE, They should have a gay black general in the movie to appease the snowflakes (of COURSE purple intended). I cannot wait for the movie to come out either. It looks AWESOME.

Hkindiana

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Southern Hills
    I suppose they could have included some Indians, but other than a few in the RAF I dont think they served in Europe at that time.

Yeah, but remember that the snowflakes and alphabet people DO NOT CARE about historical accuracy, they just want to throw tantrums until everything is done "their way"

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    There are already complaints that the movie is "too white" and "not diverse enough". Who cares that it is HISTORICALLY ACCURATE, They should have a gay black general in the movie to appease the snowflakes (of COURSE purple intended). I cannot wait for the movie to come out either. It looks AWESOME.

Make him an SS officer to push it over the top!:rockwoot:

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Danville

The problem is less that extremists say this kind of stuff, but more that we bother to even react to it and give it more attention than it deserves.

I'm really looking forward to this movie. I'll be seeing it on the IMAX, for sure.

purduepurdy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2010
    Really enjoy Christopher Nolan, had no idea about this to be honest history wise. Just seems like in high school history they always stopped teaching history at 1900 and nothing past. Will be a good movie I'm sure. Agree on IMAX skinr.

Top Bottom