• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pistol boy

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Griffith
    Lol. I think that's a bad idea. But if your useing it and they are too I would say it's still original owners. But if the original owner passed it down to you I would say it's yours from the get go. Best to just have your own and not share things like that.:popcorn:

WebSnyper

Maximum Effort
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    So to clarify, is it still being used to brush teeth by the second party or for some other function? Does the first party know of this use?

FastStanley

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2018
    USA
    Hah! The question is where to hide a body of a brave man who will dare to touch my toothbrush :):
    I really care about my dental health and the bamboo toothbrush I use should be touched by no one. This brush is definitely better than the plastic ones I used before. And it's a good way to reduce the usage of plastic just not to pollute the environment.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Hah! The question is where to hide a body of a brave man who will dare to touch my toothbrush :):
    I really care about my dental health and the bamboo toothbrush I use should be touched by no one. This brush is definitely better than the plastic ones I used before. And it's a good way to reduce the usage of plastic just not to pollute the environment.

Why do you hate bamboo and wish to kill it wholesale in such a fashion, hmmm?

DCR

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 6, 2009
    Brother's coworker came into the room one night to see his wife brushing the dog's teeth with.........you guessed it.......HIS toothbrush.

Top Bottom