• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dprimm

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    Just West of Indianapolis
    The trim on our house is in desperate need of a paintjob. All needs to be washed, some scraped, some re-caulked, etc. While I could do it, heights and I do not get along. Looking for recommendations for pros that will stand behind their work. I am on the North side of Avon.

Also, if you know whom to avoid, that would be good as well.

Thanks

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    There is a guy I work with, that is a good, Christian man, who does painting jobs on the side. I have no idea how competitive his pricing is, but I can tell you, he places an emphasis on doing quality work. Not sure how important speed is to you, but if quality is foremost in what you`re looking for, I could see if he wants me to give you his contact info so you can discuss.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I'm in Avon area as well and I've used this guy for House exterior and fence staining on a few occasions and they do good work for reasonable prices (I've gotten quotes from others to compare)

Victor Diaz
    Indy Painters
    1 (317) 370-2601
    Indypainterz@yahoo.com

This is another painter that I have used for some remodel, drywall and interior painting. You would have to talk to him to determine what exterior work/painting he may/may not do. He is based out of Avon area as well. The prices he did work for me were reasonable and his drywall work was excellent.
    Court Alfs
    902work@gmail.com

Top Bottom