• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I typically go for the handshake and then surprise arm-drag into man-hug. If you're lucky, you'll get the double-cheek cup and squeeze.

chubbs

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Jun 2, 2009
    North of hell, south of heaven
    I'm a hand shaker. I have a few different hand shakes depending on who it is ranging from breaking your hand to a light brotherly grip. Men should look each other in the eye and shake hands. Its part of being a man that this puss generation is losing.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I'm a hand shaker. I have a few different hand shakes depending on who it is ranging from breaking your hand to a light brotherly grip. Men should look each other in the eye and shake hands. Its part of being a man that this puss generation is losing.

Agreed but done properly it is not being a puss at any level. At least not the men I know. Calling any one of them a puss would end painfully I am sure.

Now yes, I agree there is a faction of Males that are sliding towards the brink..

fjw2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2016
    Close to a friend
    I have one relative that knows my feelings regarding this topic. He always has a sly grin when he leans in for the Bro Hug part of the greeting at a family party. Masculininity isn't the point. I have relatives whom I consider to be men amongst men. The trend is what I buck against.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    I typically go for the handshake and then surprise arm-drag into man-hug. If you're lucky, you'll get the double-cheek cup and squeeze.
    Unless they are armed.........

508D2A2F-49A9-46DD-937B-3E1E062F3682_zps9gyxe6g6.jpg

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I, like any real man, treat handshakes like that grip strength carnival game.

For some reason reminded me of this
    [video=youtube;3IlW9velocM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IlW9velocM[/video]

Ddillard

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 29, 2016
    Jeffersonville
    The handshake is a polite rendering of courtesy, and I try to start with one anytime a chance is rendered. It shows an ingot of faith of one another's gauge in intent, or so I like to render in my chivalrous-aged ideals. As for the bro-hug, it should be rendered by the near and dear (family, friends, etc.).

Top Bottom