Caught! Minnesota Muslims with 'bomb-making devices' in car.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    The one pictured on the left looks like VinDiesel.

Xander bin Bombing starts as Triple Jihad.

You're off the case, X!

XXXHEADER2.jpg

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    So as I read the article I am stuck with a thumbnail of Hillary in the bottom corner. Then encounter the ridiculous quote from Michelle Bachman and the repeated references to a large quantity of ammunition.

large quantity of ammunition = INGO member EDC

As is so often the case these were regular participants in the catch and release program.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    "The men insisted they needed to be near the car because a drone was coming to “deliver a package,” "

Huh?

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    "The men insisted they needed to be near the car because a drone was coming to “deliver a package,” "

Huh?

I'll see your "huh?" and raise you a "whu??" UPON FURTHER REVIEW: I know what happened. On the Minnesota Jihadists Forums (MJF) Achmed the Not-So Dead Terrorist posted, "If imperialist, infidel police ask you what you're doing when you have a car full of bomb-parts and you have just threatened another infidel, just tell the imperialist, infidel police you are waiting on a drone delivery." Achmed should've used purple.

Last edited:

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    The good liberal folks of Minnesota apparently didn't have enough problems so they decided to import some. My gut says sooner or later they will, sadly, regret this folly.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    The good liberal folks of Minnesota apparently didn't have enough problems so they decided to import some. My gut says sooner or later they will, sadly, regret this folly.

That's an interesting concept. I mean, the places where the lone-wolf kind of attacks have happened, for the most part, appear to have relatively low concentrations of Muslims. San Bernardino, Boston, Ft. Hood. (I know I'm missing a bunch, just going from memory.) I think Minnesota has had 1, where a dude used a knife and was shot.

If "Muslims per mile" were an indicator of risk, it seems like there would be some statistical evidence of it.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    That's an interesting concept. I mean, the places where the lone-wolf kind of attacks have happened, for the most part, appear to have relatively low concentrations of Muslims. San Bernardino, Boston, Ft. Hood. (I know I'm missing a bunch, just going from memory.) I think Minnesota has had 1, where a dude used a knife and was shot.

If "Muslims per mile" were an indicator of risk, it seems like there would be some statistical evidence of it.

West Lafayette is quiet . . . well, except for the construction.

After 9/11 FBI would park their War Wagons and listening vans in the parking lot across from my office in downtown Lafayette facing West Lafayette (for reference my office was the current Black Sparrow and the condo/office tower at 250 Main was a parking lot surrounded by trees). We used to laugh at all the "intel" the feds were gathering listening to Purdue students talk in Arabic or Urdu about Chemistry 301, Strength of Materials, or Signals & Systems 302, which grad schools they were applying for, or begging mom and dad in Multan to send money.

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson

I suspect those of us that live in states with enough sense not to import trouble will regret states like Minnesota doing so long before they, themselves do.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    I suspect those of us that live in states with enough sense not to import trouble will regret states like Minnesota doing so long before they, themselves do.

Again, out of curiosity, has Minnesota exported any of the lone wolf terrorists so far? I'm not saying it can't happen. I'm just saying that we shouldn't be sidetracked with baseless concerns when there are real parameters that we can use.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Again, out of curiosity, has Minnesota exported any of the lone wolf terrorists so far? I'm not saying it can't happen. I'm just saying that we shouldn't be sidetracked with baseless concerns when there are real parameters that we can use.

MODS!!!!!! T.LEx is all up in here being all common sense, thoughtful, and without a bit of hyperbole!!!!!

Can he do that on INGO???

He's even got Kirk doing it by telling us stories about W. Lafayette back in the day when he swam the river with an onion on a string and G Men in Fedoras spied on nerds from the middle east....

Oh the humanity.....

Top Bottom