• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    I spent Monday night in Chicago getting ready for my early Tuesday morning flight to Boston.
    Tuesday through Friday morning in Boston, then back Saturday in Chicago for My Grandsons birthday at the Shedd Aqarium.

I have come to realize both places have lots of bad drivers and bad practices.

In Boston two-way stop intersections become four-way stop intersections during rush hour. People just pull their car out into the intersection for a nano second to show their intentions and then go on through.
    Auto parts stores in boston must not sell turn signal bulbs because I'm pretty sure I never observed any being used.

In Chicago I saw a guy trying to parallel park in a spot not big enough for his car. Once the bumpers lined up close enough he just pushed the car enough to fit in. I guarantee you the driver of the parked car will have a hard time getting his car out of park with all the pressure on the transmission.

In both places I saw people running up on cars and then just cutting in front of them barely missing their front bumpers.

If I was a full time resident at either place I would want a military all wheel drive vehicle with a battering ram attached.

Is it just me or are people getting more rude every day?

Top Bottom