• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Danville
    I've got a wood framed double-pane window with the outer pain broken. Does anyone here know of a good window repair company or individual in Hendricks County? It would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    If you can get the pane out you can take it to Ferguson's hardware and he can order you a new sealed glass (unless it is un-insulated then he may be able to do without ordering) and then when it comes in you can take the pane back to have him install...then you can take it back home and install it back in frame. Cooks glass on Washington Street is good as well.

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Danville
    If you can get the pane out you can take it to Ferguson's hardware and he can order you a new sealed glass (unless it is un-insulated then he may be able to do without ordering) and then when it comes in you can take the pane back to have him install...then you can take it back home and install it back in frame. Cooks glass on Washington Street is good as well.

Great! I'm not real handy with that kind of stuff, so I'll have to look closely at it. It is a swing out design, so maybe it isn't that difficult. How long is the turnaround, typically? I'll have to figure out a way to seal up the opening while the window is out.

Top Bottom