• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • amboy49

Master
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    central indiana
    Besides downtown Indy, anyone know of a strawberry festival going on this weekend ? Or a u pick place that still has berries ? Even tho my mother passed away over 30 years ago I always think of her and strawberries at this time of year. Her birthday was June 4th and we always had strawberry shortcake at her request instead of a "standard" birthday cake.

Would like to do a road trip and rekindle the memories.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Long trip but up here in NWI there's Johnson's strawberry fest. Big thing up here but unfortunately gets slammed on the weekends. Started this past weekend but runs thru Fathers Day i believe

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    Crawfordsville's Strawberry Festival is the biggest in the State! And it's this weekend. :D

Strawberries are "down" at a lot of places this year due to high rains and low temperatures. If you want a lot of berries, you may have to travel a piece to find a patch that wasn't so inundated.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Crawfordsville's Strawberry Festival is the biggest in the State! And it's this weekend. :D

Strawberries are "down" at a lot of places this year due to high rains and low temperatures. If you want a lot of berries, you may have to travel a piece to find a patch that wasn't so inundated.

I'll be there Saturday!

w_ADAM_d88

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Greenfield
    Is there still a cruise in at the Suds in Greenwood every Saturday night ? Maybe kill two birds with one stone ?

Usually! Not as popular as it used to be though. And last time I was down there there were a lot of bikes and ricers. Still some nice cars though, plus you could always stop in for some Jockamoe's pizza.

Top Bottom