• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    The cartels have zero respect for human life. We should communicate with them in the language they understand until they dare not come north of the border again. That's about as politically correct as I can put it.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    A lot of people are going to say the US doesn't do things like that. "Don't stoop to their level" etc.
    I say... Change the rules and show them what happens when they attack our servicemen and the US. That's what it is. We've been attacked.
    Pay back time.
    I was always taught.. "Payback is 10 times over then a medi-vac if needed"
    This can NOT be put up with. IF Mexico doesn't like it they can pay for caskets AND the wall. Screw 'em !!!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    The cartels have zero respect for human life. We should communicate with them in the language they understand until they dare not come north of the border again. That's about as politically correct as I can put it.

And after 3 failed attempts at agreeing with you and remain PC I will just say.....I agree.

GunSlinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 20, 2011
    Right here.
    To me the cartels are nothing less than a "Clear and present Danger". The president has the authority to exercise his discretion in an event such as this.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    It seems simple enough for me. We need to simply shoot cartel members on sight, regardless of where they are seen. If there are too many of them to shoot within reason, to the best of my knowledge, napalm has not been disinvented. When the Mexican government throws the predictable tantrum about it, liquidate their president, VP, and cabinet. Tell the replacements that if they enjoy breathing, they had better get on board.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    To me the cartels are nothing less than a "Clear and present Danger". The president has the authority to exercise his discretion in an event such as this.

This^^^ Lots of folks involved in this found dead with the ace of spades placed on their (bullet riddled) chest

USA#1

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    In the forest
    It looks like the suspect in this kidnapping and torture is connected to the cartel and has previously been deported three times. I can't say this suprises me.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom