• ...and so much more!
  • snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    361   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    It recently occurred to me I hadn't seen or heard from Kalboy for quite a while. Asked another member if he'd talked with him and no go. That member did some research and found Kalboy aka Frank Dupont passed away last November.

Franklin Dupont Obituary - Tell City, IN | Perry County News

Frank was a wonderful man to get to know and one of the first INGO members I got to know in person. Our shared tastes in S&W revolvers and AKs led to many, many meetings and deals over the years. Meeting Frank for a sale or trade was a guaranteed 30-45 minutes of good conversations at a minimum. He loved to shoot with his grandchildren and was devoted to his family.

Frank was truly a good man and he will be missed. I am very sad to have learned this so long after he passed but offer belated prayers for his family.

Last edited:

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    That's absolutely horrible, Ive made a few deals with him over the years and talked with him on quite a few occasions. He was a real good guy. Thanks for letting us know OP, RIP Kalboy....

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Oct 3, 2008
    On a hill in Perry C
    Like many others here, I had the privilege to have met Kalboy on several occasions, even ran into him more than once in various local establishments. Always had a cheery greeting and was more than willing to shoot the breeze. Really surprised and saddened to hear this, even more so since he lived so close to me and this is the first I've heard of his passing.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    361   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    We have given him emeritus status.

RIP

Oddly I take comfort in this. Being single, having no children and the youngest in my family, I will likely have few to remember me when I kick off this mortal coil. At least INGO will be there. Heck, if I time it right, I can post something super inflammatory before I "move along". Note: attempted humor herein would be appreciated by Frank.

Last edited:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Oddly I take comfort in this. Being single, having no children and the youngest in my family, I will likely have few to remember we when I kick off this mortal coil. At least INGO will be there. Heck, if I time it right, I can post something super inflammatory before I "move along". Note: attempted humor herein would be appreciated by Frank.

We (staff) take it as an Honor to place that status on those who have passed.
    Thing is, if we are not told we can not know.
    If you are aware of a member that has passed on please let me or any staff member know.

Top Bottom