• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PaulF

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I bought a "Fixer Upper"...and I live in it. (Great location, nice lot, good "bones").

The first "big" thing that needed addressing was the roof. Man...the roof.

So, my good friend (and fellow INGOer) had a tree fall on his house, and he called CHCRandy for the work. Even though the insurance company and the bank played games and dragged their feet, CHCRandy did top-level work on a tight schedule and a dictated budget.

I had an estimate from a big-name roofer in town, and asked CHCRandy to estimate the same work with the same materials: the savings was significant...enough that I'm reluctant to expound much further.

CHCRandy had the roof I wanted on my house just a few days after I officially contracted with him. Gutters, too. Also attic insulation. Took one day for the roof and gutters, insulation took half a morning. It took longer for me and my wife to pick a shingle color than it did for CHCRandy and his crew to knock out the work. I haven't found any scraps or nails left over, either.

Anyway...I'm really happy with the work that CHCRandy did for my home, and I wanted to say thanks. If you need work done, please consider asking CHCRandy for an estimate. You won't regret hiring him!

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    That's GREAT! I'll be in need of a roof in the near future, so CHCRandy just made the short list! He's fairly local to me to boot!

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Working on it! Have some issues I want him to look at, we are just working on timing/scheduling!

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Another satisfied customer here! CHCRandy did the roof on our roof addition last year. We had scheduled for later in the week and came up with some spare time one afternoon and sent the crew over. The framer called and told me they were working on the roof and by the time I got home a couple of hours later they were putting their tools away and cleaning up. You couldn't find any trash, nails, bits of shingles anywhere except the trash heap where they had been instructed to deposit them.

I'm sure you can pay more but not convinced you'll get better quality for that extra money!

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I wish I had known about him back in 2012 after big hail storm killed my roof and gutters, 3/4 of the siding on my house and an SUV in the driveway. Next time I need a roof, I'll know who to go to.
    I find myself reading more threads in the breakroom these days for stuff like this than I do checking out gun stuff in the other areas of the forum.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Randy does quite a bit more (general construction, plus maybe more?). I won't speak for him.
    He helped me on a rental unit I was selling, but wasn't permitted (issues there) in the county the home was in. he offered great advice and insight.
    I've been trying to get him to come out here and help me (ie he does the work and I pay him) on my crawlspace. We've both been busy and hard to connect is all.
    But I would inquire with him as to your needs, and he'd respond with whether he could help or not.

Top Bottom