• ...and so much more!
  • Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Someone needs to do something about these rampaging Canadians coming across the border and attacking policemen.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Just heard on WTTV 4 news: the stabber tried unsuccessfully for 5 days to buy a gun. I wonder if he'd have had a harder time buying a book.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Been there more than a few times. My Mom's family lives in Lapeer and my sister used to live in Goodrich, both just east of Flint.

Used to head out that way when we went to Williams Gun Sight to shoot and shop. Flint was round 50 years ago when I was a kid. Now it's pretty much a cesspool. They have tried to revitalize downtown, but Flint will always be what it is.

hog slayer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2015
    Camp Lejeune, NC
    Clearly this Mr. Ftouhi has not read the Quran. How silly he must feel being a 50 year old man and misinterpreting such a peaceful text. Now if only he'll reform and teach those Muslims currently in prison about the peaceful side of Islam.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Used to head out that way when we went to Williams Gun Sight to shoot and shop. Flint was round 50 years ago when I was a kid. Now it's pretty much a cesspool. They have tried to revitalize downtown, but Flint will always be what it is.

You should see Williams now, I stop in when i'm up there, huge store now and just added a range, great place to stop in.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    You should see Williams now, I stop in when i'm up there, huge store now and just added a range, great place to stop in.

I'll check it out next time I get that way. Probably be nostalgic for me. They had a range when I was a kid. Is it additional or did they lose the range at some point and now it's back?

Top Bottom