• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Lately when getting ready for work, I sometimes catch bits of the channel 8 morning show, primarily to see local weather and traffic.

Has any else noticed anything . . . interesting . . . about Stephanie Mead, who reports the weather?

By that, I think she does an outstanding job reporting the weather and she has exemplary forecasting skills as a meteorologist. I'm pretty sure she did well on her SAT, is kind to old people and animals, and does a lot of charity work too.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    All I've noticed, is that in general, news shows seem to be hiring "pretty" people for their major (morning/evening) news shows. I think the WTHR morning cast is all female at this point.

And I watch if for the weather... honest.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Are you trying to tell us you want to give her the "horn" Rhino?

I CAN NEITHER AFFIRM NOR DENY ANY SUCH ALLEGATION!

All I've noticed, is that in general, news shows seem to be hiring "pretty" people for their major (morning/evening) news shows. I think the WTHR morning cast is all female at this point.

And I watch if for the weather... honest.

Yes . . . yes . . . the weather.

hoosierdaddy1976

I Can't Believe it's not Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    newton county
    Move north and wake up early. Here are the Fox 32 early morning anchors
    DCXD93cXoAED032.jpg

And the traffic reporter
    JM-%C2%A9RevealedStudios-145-1.jpg

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Yeah, you have no idea how pretty our newscasters are until you travel to a smaller market like South Bend, Northern OH, etc. Their talking heads/production quality can rival a public access station.

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    117   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    we like her around here......WTWO...

[video]http://www.mywabashvalley.com/weather/remnants-of-cindy-bring-rain-to-wabash-valley/748950688[/video]

4651feeder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 21, 2016
    East of NWI
    Yeah, you have no idea how pretty our newscasters are until you travel to a smaller market like South Bend, Northern OH, etc. Their talking heads/production quality can rival a public access station.

Oh the sheltered life you must live... have you not seen Erica Horvatin's weather forecasts on WBND 57, Kasey Chronis's live reports on WNDU 16 or even Danielle Kennedy on WSBT News 22 ? You knowww... this reminds me of my neighbor Gladis Kravitz every time she calls me over to the fence reporting some recent harrowing crime within 100 miles of us. If you search for something long enough; you're bound to find some evidence supporting it's existence.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Oh the sheltered life you must live... have you not seen Erica Horvatin's weather forecasts on WBND 57, Kasey Chronis's live reports on WNDU 16 or even Danielle Kennedy on WSBT News 22 ? You knowww... this reminds me of my neighbor Gladis Kravitz every time she calls me over to the fence reporting some recent harrowing crime within 100 miles of us. If you search for something long enough; you're bound to find some evidence of it's existence.

I must just travel to ugly places. LOL

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    At least someone had the good sense to include Jenny Milkowski in this thread. Kudos to hoosierdaddy for knowing quality when he sees it.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    !!!!LIGHT BULB!!!!!!

Can we (INGO) hire some [STRIKE]hottie[/STRIKE] attractive female to do a weekly report on the goings on of this forum?

"Hi there, I'm Amanda Kiss. This is the weekly INGO report.

Yesterday thing got heated in the _________ thread because member A said 1911's are ancient junk and I quote "GLOCKS RULE". A member of the mod team had to step in and give an in thread warning. Any more uncalled for shenanigans and the banhammer will come out.

In other news, MBills is still not banned and Kut had reached a new record for being on the ignore list."

I'll pitch in some cash for this.

Last edited:

rw02kr43

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    Paragon
    I still like Angela Ganote on Fox 59 morning show. She seems fun. One day she was babbling on about something and she says "I don't even know what I'm saying. I'm just a puppet."

Jason

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    !!!!LIGHT BULB!!!!!!

Can we (INGO) hire some [STRIKE]hottie[/STRIKE] attractive female to do a weekly report on the goings on of this forum?

"Hi there, I'm Amanda Kiss. This is the weekly INGO report.

Yesterday thing got heated in the _________ thread because member A said 1911's are ancient junk and I quote "GLOCKS RULE". A member of the mod team had to step in and give an in thread warning. Any more uncalled for shenanigans and the banhammer will come out.

In other news, MBills is still not banned and Kut had reached a new record for being on the ignore list."

I'll pitch in some cash for this.

Hey......I did not. Honest.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    At my house, I get both Chicago and South Bend channels. Every once in a while, I make the mistake of watching the South Bend news. Geez, the size of the market really does matter.

Top Bottom