• ...and so much more!
  • Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    I'm in Valpo for about another 2 hours today. Where should I eat lunch?

(I'm currently near Flint Lake...and will have to get myself to Ogden Dunes, IN after I eat, so that kind of limits me)

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Pikk's Tavern downtown is good.

If you want to tie on the feedbag at a Greek diner with a menu so long you'll never finish reading it, Broadway Cafe, corner of Sturdy and 30.

Schoops for burgers and fries is always good, Calumet Ave., just south of Flint Lake.

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    So I looked up Burgerhaus' menu online.

$15 for a burger... At least. And it's a "sit-down" place. I didn't have the time, money, nor inclination for that.

And then I ended up being pinched for time. I settled for a $5 buck lunch at the DQ. Please don't hate me.

Also - I ran in to my step-sister at the DQ. She was on her lunch break as well. At least I had someone to sit and eat with!

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    So I looked up Burgerhaus' menu online.

$15 for a burger... At least. And it's a "sit-down" place. I didn't have the time, money, nor inclination for that.

And then I ended up being pinched for time. I settled for a $5 buck lunch at the DQ. Please don't hate me.

Also - I ran in to my step-sister at the DQ. She was on her lunch break as well. At least I had someone to sit and eat with!

Nothing wrong with DQ, but the requite lunch there is a chicken strip basket with gravy....at least it used to be for me...which explains a lot.

Top Bottom