• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I have a neighbor who isn't always the best. But I can't imagine disliking someone so much that it could come to that.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Channel 13 reported that police have been called out 15 times since 2009 for disputes related to these morons.

It seems like a lot of bad decisions to go around.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    No charges against the guy who actually hit his mark. Charges are being considered against the guy on the mower.

...which, having watched the video, seems like the right decision at this point.

Seems so. He's the one who introduced firearms into the squabble.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    By my count, dude fired 16 rounds at the guy on the mower, who appeared to get up and walk out of frame toward the tail end of the video.

Proof that "one shot stops" are the exception, not the norm.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    By my count, dude fired 16 rounds at the guy on the mower, who appeared to get up and walk out of frame toward the tail end of the video.

Slight quibble/correction: the article I read said the guy on the mower fired his gun also, but doesn't say how many rounds. I think just one, the very last shot heard. Doesn't detract from your point.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

OK lets look at this. Firing through a chain link fence. How many if any rounds impacted clean and not key holing of the fence.

And, WTF was that idiot doing trying to get in the gate. What a complete stooge.

Last 2 shots at least came from Lawn mower man.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Slight quibble/correction: the article I read said the guy on the mower fired his gun also, but doesn't say how many rounds. I think just one, the very last shot heard. Doesn't detract from your point.

Good point. I hadn't considered factoring in any return fire. Hard to tell which exactly came from the defendor vs. the agressor.

OK lets look at this. Firing through a chain link fence. How many if any rounds impacted clean and not key holing of the fence.

And, WTF was that idiot doing trying to get in the gate. What a complete stooge.

Last 2 shots at least came from Lawn mower man.

Another good point. He was hit at least three times in and around center mass. The guy is definitely lucky to still be breathing.

Top Bottom