• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Haven

Network Warlord
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    So funny story, I have lived in Indiana around 30 years now, and I have never had a tenderloin yet. I keep meaning to take care of that, but so far it just hasn't happened.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I 'm not a native Hoosier so I guess that is why I have never had one. Nor do I desire to have one. I like pork tenderloin( I assume they are pork?) but I like them grilled, roasted, skewered or maybe pan fried in a some oil and spices.

Putting breading on them is not my jam.:)

SMiller

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    Hamilton Co.
    I 'm not a native Hoosier so I guess that is why I have never had one. Nor do I desire to have one. I like pork tenderloin( I assume they are pork?) but I like them grilled, roasted, skewered or maybe pan fried in a some oil and spices.

Get out

DocIndy

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Mar 30, 2010
    Franklin
    UJ has a good one. Locally, I hit the Crow Bar in Trafalgar. Hand cut and made to order. They are massive. The pulled pork potato skins are awesome too.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I don't know about a trail of places to eat a tenderloin so much as we've been known to trail around a certain vendor that sells them at various festivals and fairs around Bedford. :D

If you're down this way and you see a vendor called Belly Busters, give them a try. My wife also swears by their pork chop sandwiches. Some folks swear by Holt's Cafe's vendor sales too.

EyeCarry

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 10, 2014
    Bloomington

The best tenderloin is a tenderloin you must fold in half to make it fit the bun.
    1. Grilled is delicious too. I go back and forth. 2. YES!! with ketchup, mustard, sweet relish, onion, tomato, and lettuce please.

Top Bottom