• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I was on my way to pick up some firewood and my brake lines blew. I only ran over 3 small children, one of which is expected to live. I sure hope that guy is understanding.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    I was on my way to pick up some firewood and my brake lines blew. I only ran over 3 small children, one of which is expected to live. I sure hope that guy is understanding.

You forgot to mention that your wife just got back with your truck and you have to see if you have enough gas money.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    You forgot to mention that your wife just got back with your truck and you have to see if you have enough gas money.

That paled beside having to tell those families about their loss and hiring a lawyer for the civil suits.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Could you possibly deliver it? I am so exhausted from administering CPR to the survivor.

Hoosier Carry

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2012
    In the Woods

If the free stuff is not there you can stop by your local gas station and pick up a bundle of firewood. They usually have it out by the curb. You get about 6-7 pieces for $5.00. Heck they even wrap it in plastic for you. You could prolly get a whole rick for $200-$250
    It's a great deal I tell ya!

Top Bottom