Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 2 of 307 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 52 102 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

We are Homo Ludens. We are those who play.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GPIA7R View Post
    Thanks, I really wanted to forget I saw that, then I come to INGO and have to see it again.
    Quote Originally Posted by printcraft View Post
    I have received and I have given. Usually at different times. But sometime at the same time.

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

NPR has always in the past read the Declaration of Independence on Morning Edition. This year they Tweeted it as well... know-nothing imbeciles took it as anti-Trump propaganda.

NPR accused of bias for tweeting out full Declaration of Independence | TheHill

NPR Declaration of Independence tweets on Fourth of July labelled 'trash', confused for propaganda - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)
    I have received and I have given. Usually at different times. But sometime at the same time.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JettaKnight View Post
    NPR has always in the past read the Declaration of Independence on Morning Edition. This year they Tweeted it as well... know-nothing imbeciles took it as anti-Trump propaganda.

NPR accused of bias for tweeting out full Declaration of Independence | TheHill

NPR Declaration of Independence tweets on Fourth of July labelled 'trash', confused for propaganda - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)
    I actually like hearing stories like that. The more progressives carry on like that the more the still sane liberals regect them.
    Unrepentant unreconstructed bigot.
    Humor is a social construct used by the patriarchy as a tool to oppress womyn and tree frogs.

Spread the word to save the r-word.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jamil View Post
    I actually like hearing stories like that. The more progressives carry on like that the more the still sane liberals regect them.
    Maybe I should explain. A lot of liberals are flat out rejecting the political correctness stuff. Don't get me wrong, they're not rejecting their belief in social programs, and traditional sorts of liberal talking points. They're rejecting the iden****m, intersectionalism, group-think platform of progressives. The lines between progressives and liberals used to be blurred. Now they're becoming quite stark.
    Unrepentant unreconstructed bigot.
    Humor is a social construct used by the patriarchy as a tool to oppress womyn and tree frogs.

Spread the word to save the r-word.

User Info Menu

I just think it's people pointing out stupidity on all fronts.

User Info Menu

The state of Illinois just took my raise.
    “There is no such thing as public opinion. There is only published opinion.” Churchill

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jamil View Post
    Maybe I should explain. A lot of liberals are flat out rejecting the political correctness stuff. Don't get me wrong, they're not rejecting their belief in social programs, and traditional sorts of liberal talking points. They're rejecting the iden****m, intersectionalism, group-think platform of progressives. The lines between progressives and liberals used to be blurred. Now they're becoming quite stark.
    You're seeing non-batsh*t crazy liberals emerging as a new center-left group as opposed to their crazier neighbors to the left?
    Government and pedophiles both practice buggering those powerless to defend themselves.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ericpwp View Post
    The state of Illinois just took my raise.

Bankrupt Illinois Slams Citizens With 32% Income Tax Hike, More to Come
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinNFluff View Post
    At a family gathering, my sister was getting ready to leave. She walked up and gave me a hug and said "Your phone is poking me." I smiled and replied simply with "That's not my phone".
    Quote Originally Posted by Leggdpms View Post
    ...he said alright sir and shaked my hard and said he has respect...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow8088 View Post
    I cocked my head to the side a little and was admiring his piece.
    Quote Originally Posted by JettaKnight View Post
    And seriously, where are those testicles being served? I want to just shove a handful into my mouth.

Page 2 of 307 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 52 102 ... LastLast