Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 340 of 351 FirstFirst ... 240 290 330 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 350 ... LastLast
Results 3,391 to 3,400 of 3504

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by actaeon277 View Post
    If that's an accurate accounting of events, she is guilty of extreme child abuse.

"The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State."
    INDIANA CONSTITUTION
    Article 1 - Bill of Rights - Section 32

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

To prevail you must ACT!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by daddyusmaximus View Post
    Charlize Theron Is ‘Shockingly Available,’ Begs Men To ‘Grow A Pair And Step Up’

1. Liberal men don't HAVE a pair... that would be "toxic masculinity".

2. Conservative men are smart enough to stay away from this insane idiot...

https://www.dailywire.com/news/45601...ign=benshapiro

3. No one in his right mind wants herpes regardless of what she looks like or how "talented" she may be.
    Government and pedophiles both practice buggering those powerless to defend themselves.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by actaeon277 View Post

Who would've thought that a Hollywood actress would be a crazy mother?
    No matter how cynical you become, it's never enough to keep up.

User Info Menu

'Just let them die': Ohio guards laughed as white supremacist stabbed cuffed black inmates, suit says

An Ohio prison staff acted with callous indifference as a white supremacist attacked four black inmates handcuffed to a table, according to a federal lawsuit filed earlier this month in the Southern District of Ohio.

Two correctional officers, identified only by their surnames, Faye and Dalton, laughed as the four black inmates were brutally stabbed in June 2017, the suit says. The incident was captured on surveillance footage and viewed by millions.

The suit seeks $75,000 in damages on behalf of two of the victims, Shamieke Pugh and Maurice Lee. It claims the victims' civil rights were violated, including that they suffered cruel and unusual punishment because of the prison guards' inaction.
    $75k seems.. low?
    Thought you was near pitchin' a tent and settin' up housekeeping there on that first step.

User Info Menu

Dear lord, I don't know what country this is, but this is a scary and insane example of how NOT to train.

Spent a little time on the mountain. Spent a little time on the hill.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rhino View Post
    If that's an accurate accounting of events, she is guilty of extreme child abuse.
    'Charlize Theron reveals her daughter, 7, is transgender'

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...on-transgender
    Quote Originally Posted by Nehemiah View Post
    "Don't be afraid of the enemy! Remember the Lord, who is great and awesome, and fight for your brothers, your sons, your daughters, your wives, and your homes!" - Jerusalem 445 BC
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus View Post
    "If you don't have a gun, sell your coat and buy one." - Jerusalem April 14th, 30 AD - Thursday, 11:38pm IST
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenway View Post
    INGO SUCKS.....

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dead Duck View Post
    'Charlize Theron reveals her daughter, 7, is transgender'

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...on-transgender

And she wonders why nobody wants to "grow a pair and step up."
    As always, how fast you move determines how long you live.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jbombelli View Post
    And she wonders why nobody wants to "grow a pair and step up."
    It takes more than "a pair" to put up with an insane, aging, self-absorbed, far-left narcissist. It's evident why she can't find someone with "a pair" who is willing to step up because there are a lot more attributes than just a pair necessary to want to hook up with that. Add to that list, insane-tolerant, aging-tolerant, self-absorbed-tolerant, far-left-tolerant, narcissist-tolerant. By the time you apply all that to the search I can see why she's left with nothing.
    -embracing cognitive dissonance sets you free.
    -spread the word to save the r-word.
    -advocacy is sane; activism is retarded.
    -what if you’re full of ****?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jamil View Post
    It takes LESS than "a pair" to put up with an insane, aging, self-absorbed, far-left narcissist. It's evident why she can't find someone with "a pair" who is willing to step up because there are a lot more attributes than just a pair necessary to want to hook up with that. Add to that list, insane-tolerant, aging-tolerant, self-absorbed-tolerant, far-left-tolerant, narcissist-tolerant. By the time you apply all that to the search I can see why she's left with nothing.
    FTFY
    The member formerly known as blue falcon.
    To avoid misunderstandings.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MCgrease08 View Post
    Dear lord, I don't know what country this is, but this is a scary and insane example of how NOT to train.

Camden, TN
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinNFluff View Post
    At a family gathering, my sister was getting ready to leave. She walked up and gave me a hug and said "Your phone is poking me." I smiled and replied simply with "That's not my phone".
    Quote Originally Posted by Leggdpms View Post
    ...he said alright sir and shaked my hard and said he has respect...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow8088 View Post
    I cocked my head to the side a little and was admiring his piece.
    Quote Originally Posted by JettaKnight View Post
    And seriously, where are those testicles being served? I want to just shove a handful into my mouth.