Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 403 of 426 FirstFirst ... 303 353 393 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 413 ... LastLast
Results 4,021 to 4,030 of 4255

User Info Menu

^^^ He's not wrong. I've been laughing at these idiots too, but I've also been worried sick about what they've been doing to the nation and our society. Their movement has been gaining a lot of power because, like ISIS, they have such a great propaganda machine.
    You know what I like best about most people? Their dogs.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by daddyusmaximus View Post
    ^^^ He's not wrong. I've been laughing at these idiots too, but I've also been worried sick about what they've been doing to the nation and our society. Their movement has been gaining a lot of power because, like ISIS, they have such a great propaganda machine.
    And because everyone's lazy and wants the government to be a father figure and take care of them.
    And history doesn't seem to be taught anymore.
    "Una salus victis nullam sperare salutem."

"A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs." Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

If you're a noob, develop thick skin, and read the FAQs

Actaeon - act'-tee-on
    The death of Actaeon - http://www.paleothea.com/Myths/Actaeon.html

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

But is it "are you kidding me"?

"A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs." Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

Actaeon - act'-tee-on

User Info Menu

More of a "facepalm".
    Geeking out on ancestry; 17th great grandson of Geoffrey Chaucer, and a bunch of dukes, knights, princesses, kings and stuff. Of course, once you turn over a rock and one king crawls out, you're pretty much infested with them. And what did I tell you? Charlemagne, Holy Roman Emperor, Charles "The Hammer" Martel, and a truckload of others. This is getting better: "The Bonny Earl O'Moray" was an ancestor, and the origin of the term mondegreen: They slew the Earl O'Moray and Lady Mondegreen

User Info Menu

"Florida man" at it again...

Yes, he has a history of mental disorders...

https://www.theblaze.com/news/florid...Z3ccIqVBxQWYxk

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by daddyusmaximus View Post
    "Florida man" at it again...

Yes, he has a history of mental disorders...

https://www.theblaze.com/news/florid...Z3ccIqVBxQWYxk
    Lead deficiency.

Actaeon - act'-tee-on

User Info Menu

People are having the hardest ****ing time with the new roundabout by my neighborhood. Second near crash in a week from dumb ****s pulling in front of me.

What makes them think the car *coming at them* is suddenly going to stop and let them in?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by actaeon277 View Post
    Lead deficiency.
    Definitely.

Authorities report that 22-year-old Andrew Ivan Aman was set to stab as many children as possible at Bellamy Elementary School in Tampa, Florida. He was taken into custody for a mental health evaluation under the state's Baker Act.
    BREAKING: Under the Baker Act, Andrew Ivan Aman's firearms have been confiscated and he is no longer a threat to the general public.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GPIA7R View Post
    People are having the hardest ****ing time with the new roundabout by my neighborhood. Second near crash in a week from dumb ****s pulling in front of me.

What makes them think the car *coming at them* is suddenly going to stop and let them in?
    Probably the same folks driving in the pea soup fog this morning in grey/white cars and no headlights.
    Ryan "ElDirector"