Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 404 of 425 FirstFirst ... 304 354 394 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 414 ... LastLast
Results 4,031 to 4,040 of 4250

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GPIA7R View Post
    People are having the hardest ****ing time with the new roundabout by my neighborhood. Second near crash in a week from dumb ****s pulling in front of me.

What makes them think the car *coming at them* is suddenly going to stop and let them in?
    I had the pleasure of seeing the opening day of a roundabout near one of my offices in Michigan. It looked like it was one of the first that Michiganders had ever seen. It was funny watching cars in the roundabout slow down nearly to a stop as they approached an occupied approach, as if they EXPECTED the person behind the yeild sign to suddenly ram them as they passed. Idiots.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirk Freeman View Post
    A confused cop is an arresty cop.
    Quote Originally Posted by hoosierdoc View Post
    also, where do we sign up to touch Frank's equipment?

User Info Menu

People are having the hardest ****ing time with the new roundabout by my neighborhood. Second near crash in a week from dumb ****s pulling in front of me.

What makes them think the car *coming at them* is suddenly going to stop and let them in?
    almost got rammed two times at 106 and 31 this morning. You can always tell by watching the people that donít even look to see if anyone is already in the roundy
    Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far.

And if it could explode in the general direction of my mouth, that'd be even better.
    Quote Originally Posted by indiucky View Post
    But to be fair to me the cock was in the down position....

Grandmaster LockStocksAndBarrel's Avatar

User Info Menu

We've had them around The Bend for years. Petey added some, too when he made our "Smart Streets" stupid. People still don't have a clue how to drive them!
    God bless America!

Practicing traditional carry.

Originally Posted by
    eric001YUP! It's the difference between using purple and being purple...

User Info Menu

Ah yes.
    Just wait til we get flying cars.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nehemiah View Post
    "Don't be afraid of the enemy! Remember the Lord, who is great and awesome, and fight for your brothers, your sons, your daughters, your wives, and your homes!" - Jerusalem 445 BC
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus View Post
    "If you don't have a gun, sell your coat and buy one." - Jerusalem April 14th, 30 AD - Thursday, 11:38pm IST
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenway View Post
    INGO SUCKS.....

User Info Menu

There was a question about the CCL sign on the south side of Point blank range.

I sat down with the manager today and asked about it. He said that the Ohio corporation dictated what goes on their store advertising.

They do have CCW beginners class and advanced pistol classes. There instructors are employees that are NRA certified.

They do not offer any out of State CCW classes such as Utah.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dead Duck View Post
    Ah yes.
    Just wait til we get flying cars.
    I anxiously await the carnage.
    It happens sometimes, people just explode.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Cameramonkey View Post
    I had the pleasure of seeing the opening day of a roundabout near one of my offices in Michigan. It looked like it was one of the first that Michiganders had ever seen. It was funny watching cars in the roundabout slow down nearly to a stop as they approached an occupied approach, as if they EXPECTED the person behind the yeild sign to suddenly ram them as they passed. Idiots.

There was a guy on Nextdoor that claimed that Indy doesn't have any roundabouts. Someone then pointed out that Indy has had a roundabout for a very long time, right downtown. You know the circle at Meridian and Market..

Master

User Info Menu

When did he say that? I know of 2 on the SE side of Indy. I'm sure there are others scattered around.
    Hell yes, Democrats want to take your AR-15, your AK-47.

User Info Menu

Just a week or two ago. It was on a discussion of the triangle at Southport and Mann road. Some people want that turned into a roundabout.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    Just a week or two ago. It was on a discussion of the triangle at Southport and Mann road. Some people want that turned into a roundabout.
    That would be a good idea, actually. I live near there and couldn't tell you how many accidents I've seen there during one of the rush hours. Even after they put the stopsigns in northbound and southbound, it's still a sketchy intersection.
    "The World's Not Safe Anymore" - Found etched into a door in NE KY,USA, 2010.