Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 489 of 502 FirstFirst ... 389 439 479 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 499 ... LastLast
Results 4,881 to 4,890 of 5017

User Info Menu

"Una salus victis nullam sperare salutem."

“We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.” -Plato

"A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs." Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

If you're a noob, develop thick skin, and read the FAQs

User Info Menu

How long before GPS tracking for new cars is mandatory from the .gov? 2030?
    Pretty much every new vehicle coming out has some sort of GPS capability.
    Just think of all the "safety concerns" the .gov could be keeping an eye on remotely, speeding, seatbelts... etc.
    I can see a time where you can't legally drive on a public roadway (get plates) without GPS tracking enabled.
    Much like cameras, you have no expectation of privacy in public.
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinNFluff View Post
    At a family gathering, my sister was getting ready to leave. She walked up and gave me a hug and said "Your phone is poking me." I smiled and replied simply with "That's not my phone".
    Quote Originally Posted by Leggdpms View Post
    ...he said alright sir and shaked my hard and said he has respect...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow8088 View Post
    I cocked my head to the side a little and was admiring his piece.
    Quote Originally Posted by JettaKnight View Post
    And seriously, where are those testicles being served? I want to just shove a handful into my mouth.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by printcraft View Post
    Just think of all the "safety concerns" the .gov could be keeping an eye on remotely, speeding, seatbelts... etc.
    I can see a time where you can't legally drive on a public roadway (get plates) without GPS tracking enabled.
    A couple States have been discussing using GPS for a "mileage tax".
    "Una salus victis nullam sperare salutem."

“We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.” -Plato

"A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs." Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

If you're a noob, develop thick skin, and read the FAQs

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by actaeon277 View Post
    A couple States have been discussing using GPS for a "mileage tax".

See?!
    If you don't have a linked system for the "mileage tax" you can't drive on the .gov roadways.
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinNFluff View Post
    At a family gathering, my sister was getting ready to leave. She walked up and gave me a hug and said "Your phone is poking me." I smiled and replied simply with "That's not my phone".
    Quote Originally Posted by Leggdpms View Post
    ...he said alright sir and shaked my hard and said he has respect...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow8088 View Post
    I cocked my head to the side a little and was admiring his piece.
    Quote Originally Posted by JettaKnight View Post
    And seriously, where are those testicles being served? I want to just shove a handful into my mouth.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by printcraft View Post
    60 minutes did a segment showing where a new car could be "taken over" with a laptop and controlled. Someone could literally drive your car off a cliff with you in it.

User Info Menu

Car dealers have been explaining to new buyers that their cars can be shut off remotely, locked, etc.

Now's the time for a new car manufacturer to enter the market with minimal electronics.
    All the young dudes....

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GPIA7R View Post
    Car dealers have been explaining to new buyers that their cars can be shut off remotely, locked, etc.

Now's the time for a new car manufacturer to enter the market with minimal electronics.
    I have been w/o a daily driver for several years, and have been looking at "new" vehicles. For the $$$, I am seriously tempted to buy a restored Jeep of some sort. Manual EVERYTHING, and a fraction of the cost. I really have no interest in a majority of the wiz-bang features. Saw an ad on TV hawking a vehicles bluetooth and LED mood lights. I mean, seriously. I want crank windows.
    Ryan "ElDirector"

Sharpshooter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by nonobaddog View Post
    60 minutes did a segment showing where a new car could be "taken over" with a laptop and controlled. Someone could literally drive your car off a cliff with you in it.
    [IMG]via Imgflip Meme Generator[/IMG]

User Info Menu

First off.... Don't deal drugs.

Second thing.....

Is that that piece of **** ******* mother ****ing judge that tried to jack up our 4th Amendment a few years back?
    All his cases should be thrown out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nehemiah View Post
    "Don't be afraid of the enemy! Remember the Lord, who is great and awesome, and fight for your brothers, your sons, your daughters, your wives, and your homes!" - Jerusalem 445 BC
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus View Post
    "If you don't have a gun, sell your coat and buy one." - Jerusalem April 14th, 30 AD - Thursday, 11:38pm IST
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenway View Post
    INGO SUCKS.....

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by eldirector View Post
    I have been w/o a daily driver for several years, and have been looking at "new" vehicles. For the $$$, I am seriously tempted to buy a restored Jeep of some sort. Manual EVERYTHING, and a fraction of the cost. I really have no interest in a majority of the wiz-bang features. Saw an ad on TV hawking a vehicles bluetooth and LED mood lights. I mean, seriously. I want crank windows.
    I am with you there my friend. I just want a fun car with AM/FM radio as the only option.