"Are you kidding me?" / Facepalm Thread (pt 2)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    lXsL0v5.jpg

It is believe that the residents of that city were quick thinkers..........like insanely quick.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    NPR has always in the past read the Declaration of Independence on Morning Edition. This year they Tweeted it as well... know-nothing imbeciles took it as anti-Trump propaganda.

NPR accused of bias for tweeting out full Declaration of Independence | TheHill

NPR Declaration of Independence tweets on Fourth of July labelled 'trash', confused for propaganda - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

I actually like hearing stories like that. The more progressives carry on like that the more the still sane liberals regect them.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I actually like hearing stories like that. The more progressives carry on like that the more the still sane liberals regect them.

Maybe I should explain. A lot of liberals are flat out rejecting the political correctness stuff. Don't get me wrong, they're not rejecting their belief in social programs, and traditional sorts of liberal talking points. They're rejecting the iden****m, intersectionalism, group-think platform of progressives. The lines between progressives and liberals used to be blurred. Now they're becoming quite stark.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Maybe I should explain. A lot of liberals are flat out rejecting the political correctness stuff. Don't get me wrong, they're not rejecting their belief in social programs, and traditional sorts of liberal talking points. They're rejecting the iden****m, intersectionalism, group-think platform of progressives. The lines between progressives and liberals used to be blurred. Now they're becoming quite stark.

You're seeing non-batsh*t crazy liberals emerging as a new center-left group as opposed to their crazier neighbors to the left?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom