Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Well they could "get away" with it like hammond is ***IF** they do not enforce it.
    That is what the judge said in the case of the city of hammond.

Quote Originally Posted by jedi View Post
    Well they could "get away" with it like hammond is ***IF** they do not enforce it.
    That is what the judge said in the case of the city of hammond.

They have a lot of ordinances that they don't enforce. I suppose most people assume they cannot carry in the government buildings, but this is good info! Thanks for bringing this to my attention.
    L.F.F.L.

Follow my son's journey as he travels Europe for the next year on this thread.

http://ingunowners.com/forums/break-...adventure.html or by reading his blog at www.sketchytravels.com

But.. But.. Your gun may go off and kill all the children on a field trip. Oh the horror... Why are you not thinking of the children.

Quote Originally Posted by jedi View Post
    But.. But.. Your gun may go off and kill all the children on a field trip. Oh the horror... Why are you not thinking of the children.

I do my best to avoid five year olds so I think I should be safe.
    L.F.F.L.

Follow my son's journey as he travels Europe for the next year on this thread.

http://ingunowners.com/forums/break-...adventure.html or by reading his blog at www.sketchytravels.com

Good start to the fair season.

My younger daughter is the Champion of her age group in instrumental music performance (piano) and Reserve Grand Champion overall. She will be playing at the fair Thursday (the judging took place in a closed session Saturday) and has been invited to the State Fair.
    "I was unarmed except for my wits...so I was unarmed."

Nice.

Our start has been all drama so far.
    They shouldn't just drop a hellfire missile on your café experience...Rand Paul

Quote Originally Posted by KLB View Post
    Nice.

Our start has been all drama so far.
    I understand that. My younger son finished his model car and rocket last night. The melee' that is check in for non-livestock projects is going on right now, as I'm sure you know. I am at work. God Bless my wife.

Quote Originally Posted by HoughMade View Post
    I understand that. My younger son finished his model car and rocket last night. The melee' that is check in for non-livestock projects is going on right now, as I'm sure you know. I am at work. God Bless my wife.
    Yeah. I was at the fairgrounds dropping off a camper last night. I have to go back tomorrow and set it up for them.

She is right next to the grandstands. I'm not sure how much they will end up blocking the view, but she will be able to hear all of the concerts like she paid.

4-H rocket launch tonight in the field east and south of the grandstand.

I was there last night to move dairy goats in. No signs of metal detectors, nor any signs of anyone even thinking along the lines of looking for people carrying.

Anyone going to the concert tonight, I don't know how they assign the seats, but you might want to avoid the seats closer to the stage and stick to the grandstands. It could be a bit muddy down there.

They are also predicting over 9000 people for the concert tonight, which is supposed to be the biggest ever at the PCF. So get there early and plan to take a while to get out.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast