Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Porter County Fair

Starts next week.

Who is going and when?

I will be there off and on all week. My granddaughters will be showing horses, goats, cats, rabbits, and a mini horse.

And yes, they have posted no gun signs all over the place.
    They shouldn't just drop a hellfire missile on your café experience...Rand Paul

A big maybe.
    Jay/lonehoosier INGOer #14,649

Quote Originally Posted by eldirector View Post
    IF they concealed their contempt as well as they concealed their handgun, it would be a much more meaningful conversation.
    For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

I'll be there several times. even before it opens. 4-H project check-in Monday, Rocket launch Tuesday.

Look for the horse trailer marked "HoughMade Meadows" on the day of the mini horse show. No. I'm not kidding.
    Like Harvey Weinstein, but with a broken moral compass.

The granddaughters will have stalls facing the horse arena this year, closer to the Midway.

Just about done making the (at least) twice daily run to the Newton County fairgrounds with my daughter for chores, judging, shows, etc. No more runnng until our Florida trip if I can help it.
    Quote Originally Posted by WILSON View Post
    n/m - hoosierdaddy1976 beat me.

I found first hand about the no guns. Sheriff's we're awesome and professional. Definitely a no go to carry though.

Expert
    I thought the signs had no weight of law. And CC would be fine. Am I mistaken?

Quote Originally Posted by Dosproduction View Post
    I thought the signs had no weight of law. And CC would be fine. Am I mistaken?
    You can be kicked out if found out.

I think it was 4 or 5 years ago that I OC'ed from the time they opened till the time they closed. Not one word was said to me. I even have a family picture with the Porter County Sherif that was taking inside their tent. I think I even posted it on INGO. I'll try to find it. Haven't been back since then.
    Jay/lonehoosier INGOer #14,649

Quote Originally Posted by eldirector View Post
    IF they concealed their contempt as well as they concealed their handgun, it would be a much more meaningful conversation.
    For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast