I appreciate it if you would pray for my Mom…

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    My Mother is very old, so is my Father. My Mother is again in the hospital and this time they have said her kidneys have finally failed, both of them. She is way too old for a transplant, even if I could do one for her my own kidneys are not good and failing. It would not be a good thing anyway with her age, 86 years old. They are going to start dialysis tomorrow, I just spoke with my Dad on the phone and he says they will do all the stuff needed for her tomorrow and then start her on the dialysis machine. She was in good spirits tonight and I will wait to hear again tomorrow to see how she feels then.

I have been quiet a lot lately because I don't feel like I can add much that isn't already said but I do hope that this thread will get some attention and those of you who do believe and pray, I ask you to do this for my Mom please.

Thank you :ingo:

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    I went through the same thing with my dad. He got into a groove and it became part of our routine, taking turns with my sister, driving him in for dialysis.

I hope all goes well for you and your mom.

Top Bottom