Mar 14, 2013
    Earth

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    If I were the real killer, I'd be shaking in my boots.

The hunt continues upon his release.

I was just thinking . . . what if . . . WHAT IF, OJ really was the murderer of his ex-wife and her boyfriend? I know it's crazy talk, what with there never having been any evidence, or motive, or means, or opportunity, but still . . . I have this nagging suspicion that there is an outside chance he was not really innocent.

Ah, who am kidding. That's just crazy talk! And clearly racist.

I remember him swearing to hunt down the 'real' killer. I don't remember him actually doing anything.
    \

Don't forget he put his name on that book about "IF" he had been the murderer. That's kinda doing something, isn't it?

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    The Juice gets an approximately $25,000/month pension. He also has other retirement assets that are sheltered from execution under the Goldman judgment by state and federal law. While that's not super-wealthy, he should be able to get by....and far from broke.

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    If you can't console, you must parole.
    jcochran.jpg

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Good for him. I always felt like he was innocent of the murders.

Anybody else watch The People vs OJ Simpson?
    Lived through it, and have watched bits and pieces of the show with one of my kids, who took an interest in it.

Innocent? No way. Not guilty? Yep. Credit the well-paid attorneys for that.

He's done his time for that which he was convicted. If the parole board chooses to parole him, it is all part of the process.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Innocent? Not me, but I understand why he was found not guilty.

I actually always thought he was guilty too, until I started reading about Brown's lifestyle and how aware OJ was of it over the years. For him to snap over some random dude diddling his ex-wife, and not previously, when he had caught her diddling his friends, never made sense to me (among other things).

I still think he's a scumbag though. The black community should have never supported his selfish ass.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Lived through it, and have watched bits and pieces of the show with one of my kids, who took an interest in it.

Innocent? No way. Not guilty? Yep. Credit the well-paid attorneys for that.

He's done his time for that which he was convicted. If the parole board chooses to parole him, it is all part of the process.

33 years for armed robbery seems a bit steep, no?

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    I actually always thought he was guilty too, until I started reading about Brown's lifestyle and how aware OJ was of it over the years. For him to snap over some random dude diddling his ex-wife, and not previously, when he had caught her diddling his friends, never made sense to me (among other things).

I still think he's a scumbag though. The black community should have never supported his selfish ass.

I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt until the shoes thing.

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    My only thought is this .....

Most of "us" couldn't hide a murder weapon, good enough to "never be found" .....

I still think, it was a "drug deal" gone, bad and she was in the wrong place, at the wrong time .....

Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    I watched oj : made in America
    Oj did it, obviously, and the jurors only exonerated him in retaliation for Rodney king (specifically 3 of them said so). Robert Shapiro went on to interview the day after acquittal with Diane sawyer to say he felt indifferent to Johnnie Cochran 'S use of Hitler and the Nazis (describing lapd) in his closing.
    Imho oj was,never on trial...it was the lapd 'S previous 2 or 3 yrs of behavior (prior to the trial) that were put under the microscope

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    33 years for armed robbery seems a bit steep, no?
    Well, that's a state law thing, right? They can arrange their felony sentencing as they see fit. Didn't follow the case, but I suspect it was appealed and the sentence affirmed?

And, while I hope to never be the victim of armed robbery, I know people who have been. I'm not convinced 33 years is that steep. ;) But, I do agree that people can have different perspectives on that.

Top Bottom